Clone Wars Anakin Skywalker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOOKS LIKE A MEDIEVAL kNIGHT...

I think that's intentional

If they ever announce Ahsoka be prepared for complaining the likes of which we've never seen.

We get that with EVERY Star wars release though

Yeah, and watch Sideshow use Ahsoka to debut a female Prometheus body...

:lol :lol :lol

Doubt it, she'll likely go on a slightly modified hobbit body.

At the weird angle the neck/head is at, you sure it looks like a sculpted neck? looks much more like a two-part head/neck...... could, however be a new type of neck.

I am on the fence for this one. Have to admit the figure does look great ever though I don't have much interest in EU stuff. Got to see more images to decide.

this is a definate purchase. I always liked the clone wars armour, Hope they do Obi in the same style :rock Ahsoka is a cutie so I'll buy one of her as well.

I like it, I was going to bash one together, oh well, I'll just buy it now......Wasn't someone bashing this one and the Kenobi also?

I was bashing the pair, looks like I'll just finish the Obi. This just gives me more time and money to spend on my Doctor Who custom collection.

Love the look of this one. Headsculpt isn't totally Hayden, almost like it has a slightly styalised look. Hopefully we will get a few more clone wars figures over the next few years. My wish list is
Anakin
Obi-Wan
Mace
Rex
Phase I Cody
Ashoka

Not as realistic in the sculpt as it would have had to be for me to dive in. Glad to save the money and room.

Personally, I think the headsculpt is good. I'm actually tempted to get this figure and I'd buy an Ahsoka one too if they release that.

I honestly wouldn't dismiss an Ahsoka figure, but she is a very specific body style and I don't think Sideshow will invest the R&D to make it happen. And if she was released on the standard buck she would be a hot mess.

Back