Clone Wars Anakin Skywalker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here! HT DX Darth Maul and ep3 anakin with interchangable portrait would be awesome! Matter of fact, HT should make DX only Star Wars line since SS has already do the majority of the regular 1/6 scale.

that was my understanding that it was only going to BE DX figures.

Same here! HT DX Darth Maul and ep3 anakin with interchangable portrait would be awesome! Matter of fact, HT should make DX only Star Wars line since SS has already do the majority of the regular 1/6 scale.

an EP3 Obi-Wan and Anakin are what I'm looking forward to from HT. maybe an ROTJ Luke but I'd have no interest in HT doing other figures. SS is doing a great job on their current figures and I see no need for HT to do any figures besides the main characters

Hi,

I have question. Is the neck peg on this figure removable? That way it can fit on the Hot Toys Revenge of the Sith Anakin body?

Thanks

They really captured to look from the Clone Wars with his actual look from the movies which is pretty impressive. I hope to pick this one up. Do any of you know if Anakin’s Starfighter from Hot Toys is actually being offered or was it just a promo piece for marketing? I really want to pick that up as well.

Back