Clone Wars Anakin Skywalker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow at San Diego Comic delivers...

shipment-of-fail.jpg

NO WAY!!!! Awesome year for Sideshow. :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

NO WAY!!!! Awesome year for Sideshow. :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

I agree. These offerings ROCK!!!

There's something for everyone here. CW Anakin for fans of the show. Thrawn for the EU fans (keep in mind that Zahn's "Empire Trilogy" really marked the resurgence of SW in the early 1990s). Cody LSB, nuff said.

Vader bust for everyone...those of us who can't afford it can still drool enviously over MaulFan's eventual pics. :D

You know, I actually suprised myself because the thought occurred to me that Asoka would round out a nice 3 piece clone wars display.

If they ever announce Ahsoka be prepared for complaining the likes of which we've never seen.

Can't believe people would complain about this years offerings... lot of really great SW stuff. All different sizes, and price points.

My only complaint is trying to keep it all straight in my mind :lol

Can't believe people would complain about this years offerings... lot of really great SW stuff. All different sizes, and price points.

My only complaint is trying to keep it all straight in my mind :lol

If people couldn't complain they'd have nothing to do... :rotfl

This Anakin will look great with General Kenobi.

Yep, I have a shelf of PT Jedi's in action... but the regular Anakin is on the more relaxed Jedi shelf. This one will fit in nicely with the action shelf :rock

Back