Clone Wars Anakin Skywalker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Based on the picture, looks like it'll be a realistic translation of this design in every way.

Clone%20Wars%20Anakin.jpg

Great head sculpt, I think the best 1:6 Anakin to date.
Another buy from me, I hope Ahsoka isn't too far down the road.

I liked Kenobi cause he was based on the Cartoon Network original Clone Wars cartoons, but I wipe my ass with the crappy Clone Wars Lucas came up with.

Glad for the approach Sideshow took with this cause it's a great looking figure, but I won't have anything to do with it. Sad to see the line going in that direction. Wish this had been AOTC Anakin.

Do you think they'll do a 1/6 Zero the Hutt next to kidnap 1/6 Jabba's snooky-muffins or whatever the hell he called them?

Why did Vader choose to wear armor very similar to what the Jedi wore during the Clone Wars? Didn't he once say that the name Anakin Skywalker no longer had any meaning to him?

Yeah i realize Palpatine just slapped it on him at the end but he stuck with it for more than 20 years...

I liked Kenobi cause he was based on the Cartoon Network original Clone Wars cartoons, but I wipe my ass with the crappy Clone Wars Lucas came up with.

Glad for the approach Sideshow took with this cause it's a great looking figure, but I won't have anything to do with it. Sad to see the line going in that direction. Wish this had been AOTC Anakin.

Do you think they'll do a 1/6 Zero the Hutt next to kidnap 1/6 Jabba's snooky-muffins or whatever the hell he called them?

I imagine Sideshow based so much on the new series because it has a more realistic design and much more detailing than CN's series. The season 3 Anakin on CN was armored similarly, but the new 3D series has more realistic representation to base off of, and I imagine Sideshow went the route it did with the portrait for variety, rather than have a full Episode 3 look like Season 3 Anakin or a an Episode look like Season 1 and 2, they went with the new series' middle stage look.

I'm curious though, the neck seems like it may be sculpted, but surely this should be on a new body, so I wonder what we'll find to be going on there when the details emerge.

I''m kinda torn. I hate the CW cartoon but i liked Kenobi so......I will probably get this because of the realistic approach SS has taken. But i will NOT get the brat if they make her.

(looks excellent so far)

:lol:lol:lol

I see it too....

And someone said best HC likeness yet, I say Wrong....Best likeness was on the PF.

They're right. It is the best HC likeness yet....

...with these on:
nerd_glasses.jpg

Likeness aside, he's pretty much bought. I need someone to go with Clone Obi. Now if only they'd utilize the Hobbit body and give us an Ahsoka to round out the Jedi.

While I think the PF is a slightly better sculpt, this one is top notch and my favorite type, closed mouth but with subtle emotion and personality.

Back