Clone Wars Anakin Skywalker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow at San Diego Comic delivers...

shipment-of-fail.jpg

Um.. perhaps you should check out the Vader 1:1 bust... it most definitely does not equal FAIL.

But in 1:6, yeah. Pretty much. :monkey2

Um.. perhaps you should check out the Vader 1:1 bust... it most definitely does not equal FAIL.

But in 1:6, yeah. Pretty much. :monkey2

Sorry I should have been more specific, I was referring to teh 1:6 line

Those pieces look good, Im sure collectors of those will enjoy them

But I wait all year for this, and this is what there is to offer??

I think the pattern is proving true with Sideshow Star Wars at SDCC.

EVEN YEARS = Great 1/6 (2006- Jabba, 2008- Vader)

ODD YEARS = Great Non-1/6 (2007- Speeder Bike PF)

Finanicially I wish this year's con wasn't so good :lol

However, CW Anakin 1/6, Vader 1:1, ANH Duel dio and Cody LSB, I've made out good.

If I had cable, I would probably watch the CW cartoon, and Anakin might hold more of a draw for me, but I don't.

It's cool though. I saw Clone Obi-wan as a kind of match to Sith Anakin. They were both integral variations of the PT heroes, and I was content with that. Still am.

I think it looks great, and I really don't have much interest in the CW stuff. I don't even have Obi in armor. But this looks pretty tempting! I'll have to see what he comes with and how much. This is a very possible buy thanks to the picture.

I getting this, I really like the CW costume the weathering on armor looks great. Finally Assajj will someone to fight!!! :rock :rock

Wow, a character from a cartoon and one from the EU books are the big comic-con releases. What a disappointment. I guess SS plans to hold on to this license for a long time and milk it for every cent. Maybe we get chewie or a droid by 2012.

I could be interested in this. (even though i hate the cartoon, i like the realistic look of it)

Back