Cinemaquette's Indiana Jones 24-Inch Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mumanddad097.jpg

My CM T-800 is simply stunning.

But i have to agree that CM really struggle with human faces. I really want the Indy CM with Ford signed COA, but the face and price increase scream NO!

The Sideshow Indy PF appears the way to go.

I havn't given up on CM, the Alien is currently on order. But Sideshow are currently delivering at a higher standard at a lower price bracket.

More Sideshow for me.

Of course we can then drool on it when it gets it's first public viewing ...

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

I actually like the sideshow headsculpt more. Nevertheless, the pose is unique and the fact that all this Indy merchandise is finally being made is a great thing. Maybe not to my pocketbook, but decades without decent attainable toys has been rough.

I don't know if I could sleep with this thing int he same room...he looks CREEPY!!! Also, why are his eyes blue?

Also, why are his eyes blue?

Ford has bluish-greenish-grayish eyes. Very hard to capture in paint, especially since they actually appear to change colors depending on the lighting. The problem is, a lot of licensees go with the bright blue for whatever reason... and it just comes out looking off. His eyes are not that bright and very rarely look that blue.

This happens a lot, actually. Remember the first Han figure prototype paint apps from Sideshow? :google

The CM likeness would look better, imho, if they toned down the eye color a bit. It's throwing it off even more.

Ford has bluish-greenish-grayish eyes. Very hard to capture in paint, especially since they actually appear to change colors depending on the lighting. The problem is, a lot of licensees go with the bright blue for whatever reason... and it just comes out looking off. His eyes are not that bright and very rarely look that blue.

That's true. I once did a painting of Indiana Jones and had no idea what to color the eyes! I ended up mixing brown with green.

In RAIDERS Ford's eyes look bluish-grey, and sometimes green, but in STAR WARS, Ford has brown eyes.

he looks NOTHING like harrison.
I can see him in the ComicCon prototype, but still, it leaves too much to be desired.
I'm sure the PF will easily beat this.

Yeah, I think the original CM shown at SDCC '06 was pretty amazing.

It looks considerably less like Ford now though, in almost every way. :monkey2

Back