Cinemaquette's Indiana Jones 24-Inch Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arnold was only $1000 I think. But that was before they realized that they weren't going to sell 1000 of them.

That Indy from 06 is the same sculpt as in the above pictures. The beard is different and supposedly they're going to fix it so it's not so full.

That is good that they are fixing the beard. It really looks better with the beard less full.

Arnold was only $1000 I think. But that was before they realized that they weren't going to sell 1000 of them.

That Indy from 06 is the same sculpt as in the above pictures. The beard is different and supposedly they're going to fix it so it's not so full.

Just checked. We were both wrong. Retail on Arnold is $1200.00.

There's also the eyeliner that is throwing the facial features off. But as with the Elessar piece, the rest of the outfit is simply amazing.

But count me in as one that will wait for the SS PF version.

I'm REALLY looking forward to Sideshow's Indy line.

The Sideshow 12'' looks more accurate than this. Pre-ordered my 12" indy today by the way:D.

dominic-purcell-picture-1.jpg

indy_04.jpg

That doesn't look like Harrison Ford at all. But I like the whip suspended in mid-swing, hopefully SS will do something similar rather then just letting it hang in his hand or off his belt.

Just more proof of how finicky that likeness is...:) I love the outfit on this piece...pose, not so much my thing, but I think the tailoring is really nice.

I really hope we get to see the perfect Ford before the year is up. I want it as badly as you guys. He is just strangely one of the most difficult likeness you can be up against. I would think for cinemaquette's prices, they would have really pushed for better than this though. (just look at that Brando! damn, that's nice)

Trev

So strange, but two years ago at Comic-con I was convinced that this was going to be the ultimate Indy piece.

It's still a cool piece but Sideshow has really raised the stakes. I'd argue that for now 1/6 Indy is the best Indy piece bar none. Excited to see what the premium format brings.

In the newest photos it appears that they're even going for a Chrystal Skull Indy. The hair looks greyer and the beard is so short. Interesting.

I was all ready to order the CMQ Indy and even have a pre-order in. In person the likeness is much better. But the SSC PF will be out soon and I'm thinking that it will be just as good (or better) for a 1/4 the price.

Back