Cinemaquette's Indiana Jones 24-Inch Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only statue I am thinking of spending big money on from Cinemaquette is the Predator.

Agreed, arguably the Pred and Terminator (and perhaps Godfather) are the only ones who really best the SS PFs.

Once I heard SS' intentions this forever left my radar.

Terminator is great and so is the Godfather and Alien but not a fan.

The Predator is awesome, specially with the added countdown gauntlet and the base is superb.

Personally I think this maquette is pretty damn good and will no doubt look even better in person. I think the eye colouring throws the likeness off, but Cinemaquette have stated that the eyes will be corrected/darker.

Its like with both him and Aragorn all the elements are there... but something just doesn't quite work. They both have a bit of Cavemanization (patent pending on that word) thing going on. I wonder if its the material used to get that real skin look... maybe it distorts the portrait more than polystone?

I think the sculpt is there....I think it may be that he has googly eyes. I'm pretty sure it is the eyes that are throwing it off for me....it is still a pretty amazing piece, but the Predator is the only Cinamaquette I will be picking up/ able to afford. :)

The paint job may be throwing the likness off - but, it does not look like a dead on Harrison Ford to me; the quality of the outfit is fantastic, though!

How much are these?

The proto was DEAD ON Ford. This is off. The proto had a "5 o'clock shadow" painted on look on his face which was perfect. This is a thicker beard with actual hair and it makes it look off IMO.

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Even with the less than promising shadow pose for SS' Indy, this is just rediculous!

Why, oh why? :dunno

Here are some pics from Comicon '06. I forgot how much better it looked.
SDC_6878.JPG

SDC_6867.JPG

SDC_6868.JPG

you must be kiddin right,

there are people earning less than that in 1 year

He is not kidding man. These things keep going up in price. In this case I think part of it has to do with Ford. It is hard to believe the Arnold retailed for $1100.00 compared to this.

Arnold was only $1000 I think. But that was before they realized that they weren't going to sell 1000 of them.

That Indy from 06 is the same sculpt as in the above pictures. The beard is different and supposedly they're going to fix it so it's not so full.

Back