Cinemaquette's Indiana Jones 24-Inch Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gruson, thanks for the effort you have put into this. Everything looks pretty good from the neck down. As distinguished Ford's features are, it looks like they did not get the likeness rights, for there does not seem to be a hint of his features in there. The quality of the face, hair etc. is what you would expect from CM, just a miss on the likeness.

With every Indiana Jones enthusiast, they are never sastisfied....which helps the next company raise the bar even higher. :whip

I still say get it if you can. I don't think they should charge $2k for it when Pred is the same price though.

Should have been $1250 or $1500 max. I got a great deal on it so am thrilled with it.

Last edited:
I think in the vid the CM looks great, can deffinitly see Harrison in the sculpt, a more aggressive/determined Harrison than we are probably used to, but he is definitly there IMO :)

Congrats :duff

I must admit I am not a fan of the PF sculpt and although this is not perfect I see Ford more in this.

:confused::confused::confused: Here's mindbook's repaint of Sideshow's PF sculpt. The PF sculpt is perfect. I've never seen more Ford in anything except the actor himself:

indys1.jpg

OK, here is a TEST repaint so far(from my premium figure) I plan to turn it into a poseable figure. I will do another version with real hair stubble. I plan to keep my exclusive all original.I bought both versions because the sculpt was too good to pass up.

I'll probably lessen the red-eye.

As distinguished Ford's features are, it looks like they did not get the likeness rights

You'll probably need to check your facts on this point.

Harrison Ford hand signed the original CM COA after being impressed with the CM version. A copy of his signature appears on every pressing of the production run COA.

This passage was posted on April 18 2008 on the website that handles Harrison Ford's signings:

"Coolwaters Productions LLC is pleased to announce that we have secured the personal approval of Mr. Harrison Ford for the new INDIANA JONES CINEMAQUETTE from TOYNAMI!
Mr. Ford was so impressed with the detailed attention to this fully licensed product that he personally signed the master Certificate of Authenticity! Mr. Ford does not often lend his name to a licensee & Mr. Ford's signature is hard to obtain as it is, so the fact that he gave permission to Toynami to replicate it for their certificate proves that this Indiana Jones collectible MUST be "top notch". These will be produced in a VERY limited quantities, so order now!"

I've been searching as best I can, but I can't seem to find his sgnature on the SS version :confused: :rolleyes:

Harrison Ford hand signed the original CM COA after being impressed with the CM version. A copy of his signature appears on every pressing of the production run COA.

This passage was posted on April 18 2008 on the website that handles Harrison Ford's signings:

"Coolwaters Productions LLC is pleased to announce that we have secured the personal approval of Mr. Harrison Ford for the new INDIANA JONES CINEMAQUETTE from TOYNAMI!
Mr. Ford was so impressed with the detailed attention to this fully licensed product that he personally signed the master Certificate of Authenticity! Mr. Ford does not often lend his name to a licensee & Mr. Ford's signature is hard to obtain as it is, so the fact that he gave permission to Toynami to replicate it for their certificate proves that this Indiana Jones collectible MUST be "top notch". These will be produced in a VERY limited quantities, so order now!"

I've been searching as best I can, but I can't seem to find his sgnature on the SS version :confused: :rolleyes:
I am sure he would have been really impressed with Sideshow's version too if they paid him enough.:lol:lol:lol

I'm aware of what he signed regarding this piece nor did say it is, but merely looks that way. I'm glad Harrison endorsed that piece, but Sideshow's piece can sell itself and does not need the appealing factor of a signature to help sell it. Like I said it is a quality piece, it just loses me with the likeness or lack thereof, IMO

Not knowing the specifics of the likeness approvals of Sideshow, but they must have got approval with their piece otherwise it would of looked more like Terry Leonard. :lol

I am sure he would have been really impressed with Sideshow's version too if they paid him enough.:lol:lol:lol

There is something rather entertining to me about people who feel the need to laugh at their own jokes.

I am sure HF would have been really impressed with the Sideshow version had they not made him look like St Tropez meets Disney's Goofy.

I think Gruson's looks a lot better than any of the other images I have seen of this, including Cinemaquette's own advertsing. Sure it's not the perfect likeness of HF, but certainly looks better than this:

D4033_2.jpg

Likeness is off but I love the pose of this piece. I wish Sideshow would go with something similar. Maybe they could do a Cairo Indy like the one on Amsel's poster:

raiders.jpg

With Trevor's sculpt it would be a killer :rock

Back