Cinemaquette Aragorn up for order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care if this thing looked exactly like Viggo,and he himself delivered it to my front door. I wouldn't pay $1500 for a PF statue! Feel free to measure me up for a straight jacket should I ever reconsider.

Last edited:
Gruson said:
Well,

Looking better but no hair pics yet...

arasb9ac41zh7.png

He looks like he is using a giant condom in his head, the sculpture still sucks, the likeness is closer to this one:

Planet-of-the-Apes-Poster-C10080081.jpeg

Actually the Toyfair pics do make him look a little better. The likeness may be there after all, but the hairline is still frakked.

Darklord Dave said:
Actually the Toyfair pics do make him look a little better. The likeness may be there after all, but the hairline is still frakked.

i agree. hairline needs to come to more of a tip at the top.

Great pics. I'm still bothered by the hair line by every time I see him I'd impressed a little bit more.

That set of pics are the first I have seen that actually make me consider this one.

:clap

It would be a way cooler piece if he was wearing his crown. Still those are nice pics and you should be proud to own one (by the way he is HUUUUUUGE!)

Still think it is awful.I would not settle for anything but perfection for that sort of price.Just seen their Indy too and that is even worse.lt looks like Jack Sparrow may have been a fluke likeness wise!!

bonsey said:
Still think it is awful.I would not settle for anything but perfection for that sort of price.Just seen their Indy too and that is even worse.lt looks like Jack Sparrow may have been a fluke likeness wise!!

The T-850 is dead on Arnie as well. I think to call Aragorn "awful" is an overstatement. If the hairline was correct it would look just about perfect.

I do agree that for the price it should be perfect. I Have the T-850 and passed on Aragorn. I will be getting Jack Sparrow and want to see in hand pics of Indy before I decide.

That is a terrible likeness IMO, I thought the likeness of the 12" was wierd but this reminds me of that bad guy in Ghostbusters II(the one in the painting).I don't know his name.

That Cinemaquette looks like he wants to destroy the room and everyone in it,

Just my thought
Shell
x :D

Back