Cinemaquette Aragorn up for order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a witty quip at the ready GG but I'll hold my tongue. :lol I think there's a couple pics on page 10 of this thread. As for others I'm not totally sure, I'll look around a bit.

:rotfl

Thanks buddy!

Here's another pic from over at Statue Forum GG, scroll towards the bottom of the page. There doesn't seem to be too many in hand pics around.

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=47649&page=25

I know what you mean, I guess people are just nervous about it being ripped to shreds? :dunno

I think it looks pretty good, just wish some better in hand pics were posted :monkey2

Well I've already given my opinion on this statue, so I won't repeat it. :lol The main gripe for me though with the CM's is the price point. Even if a likeness is spot on, I would have a hard time forking out that much money on just one statue, when I can get maybe 4 or 5 Sideshow PF's and who knows how many smaller scale pieces with the same amount.

Well I've already given my opinion on this statue, so I won't repeat it. :lol The main gripe for me though with the CM's is the price point. Even if a likeness is spot on, I would have a hard time forking out that much money on just one statue, when I can get maybe 4 or 5 Sideshow PF's and who knows how many smaller scale pieces with the same amount.

I must admit that is was I used to say about the CM's but in the past few weeks i've changed my tune...I've decided to skim back the collection and have only a couple of big, museum, like pieces along with all of our SS/W statues (which are going nowhere!!!!)

I've sold or are trying to sell 4 PF's and a life size bust just for the pred (or t-850) CM...just think it will look better in my collection! :D Quality over Quantity and all that!

I must admit that is was I used to say about the CM's but in the past few weeks i've changed my tune...I've decided to skim back the collection and have only a couple of big, museum, like pieces along with all of our SS/W statues (which are going nowhere!!!!)

I've sold or are trying to sell 4 PF's and a life size bust just for the pred (or t-850) CM...just think it will look better in my collection! :D Quality over Quantity and all that!

I totally agree with you on the quality over quantity rule, it's just that pretty much all of the human CM's just don't have good likenesses at all in my opinion. CM's like the Predator though are totally kick ass, I'm just not much of a fan. About the only human CM I would consider getting is their Bruce Lee that they announced, the likeness looks pretty damn good, and as you can see from my Sig I'm a pretty big Bruce Lee fan. :lol It would still be hard for me to fork out the cash on it though honestly.

I totally agree with you on the quality over quantity rule, it's just that pretty much all of the human CM's just don't have good likenesses at all in my opinion. CM's like the Predator though are totally kick ass, I'm just not much of a fan. About the only human CM I would consider getting is their Bruce Lee that they announced, the likeness looks pretty damn good, and as you can see from my Sig I'm a pretty big Bruce Lee fan. :lol It would still be hard for me to fork out the cash on it though honestly.

:lecture Yeah I gotta say that CM do not do human likenesses really well (tho for me I go for an overall feel of a piece as opposed to an indepth likeness...if that makes sense?!) Except the Arnie CM, which i personally think looks like a mini Arnie!

There doing a Bruce Lee?...have they released any preview Pics yet? I would never have guessed you were a fan of his:confused::rolleyes::)

:rotfl

Here's a couple links to a couple pics. I think he looks incredibly life like, but I still can't see myself taking the plunge even though it would be hard to pass up.
https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=73599&page=10

Here's one with a actual pic of him for comparison, disregard the pics of Jakie Chan. :lol Although I love him too, as well as Jet Li. :rock2

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=73599&page=11

That actually looks really decent! You should pull the trigger on that bad boy...get a definitive Bruce Lee statue! :D

Me too, just think of the collection then :drool:drool

Oh don't I know it. The more I look at the Bruce Lee PF though, the more I'm seeing Bruce in there. I wasn't sold at first, but I looked at some different pictures of him and found a few where he looks like he does with the PF. The price point definitely helps too.

Back