Chucky by Howard Senft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both poses look amazing i agree. This is the angry pose and i love it.

Attachments

• chucky angry complete.jpg
    chucky angry complete.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 170
I'm so jealous of everyone who purchased one of these.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Here is some updated pics he will be shipping this week. The blocks will also say Chucky not Child's play.

Also no idea why they came out sideways.

Attachments

• chucky 5.jpg
    chucky 5.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 110
  • chucky 4.jpg
    chucky 4.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 105
  • chucky 3.jpg
    chucky 3.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 107
  • chucky 2.jpg
    chucky 2.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 110
  • chucky 1.jpg
    chucky 1.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 112
He looks great! So Howard did 2 heads or did he end up just making this style?

He looks great! So Howard did 2 heads or did he end up just making this style?

He made 2 heads. He gave me the option of this head and i took it. They both look great but i prefer this one but in saying that i would take the other head and still be 100% happy if i didn't have the choice of the second head.1

He made 2 heads. He gave me the option of this head and i took it. They both look great but i prefer this one but in saying that i would take the other head and still be 100% happy if i didn't have the choice of the second head.1

That's a lot of head.
Wait... What are we talking about here?

This looks amazing! I'm guessing they're long sold out, but where'd you go to buy one?

They only made like five of them and they were $4,500.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Correct only 5 where made i am #2 out of 5 not sure on who has 3 4 or 5. Last time i heard there was interest in all 5 but no deposits where put down for some of them no idea if that has changed now. And yes that price about right and to be honest i see these going up in value the sideshow chuckys sell for 5k+ (where a fith of that price when first sold) and they are not limited to 5.

Correct only 5 where made i am #2 out of 5 not sure on who has 3 4 or 5. Last time i heard there was interest in all 5 but no deposits where put down for some of them no idea if that has changed now. And yes that price about right and to be honest i see these going up in value the sideshow chuckys sell for 5k+ (where a fith of that price when first sold) and they are not limited to 5.

Loving the new overalls and shirt on this one!

I'm 1 of the 5. Still waiting lol I'm #4 on the list.

Although I do see him offering up the heads on ebay from time to time.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-1-CHUCKY-CHILDS-PLAY-BAD-GUY-SILICONE-HEAD-DOLL-MOVIE-ACCURATE-RARE-PROP-/263240231297?hash=item3d4a572981:g:eek:78AAOSwqRRZ0SL0

Just a FYI my Chucky is at home so 2 of 5 is delivered (he is still doing a good guy for me that one will be easier he is using a screen used head for me).

I asked him about if any more chuckys are available he said he is not taking anymore orders for now so no more Chuckys for sale (new orders) sorry people.

Just a FYI my Chucky is at home so 2 of 5 is delivered (he is still doing a good guy for me that one will be easier he is using a screen used head for me).

I asked him about if any more chuckys are available he said he is not taking anymore orders for now so no more Chuckys for sale (new orders) sorry people.

Pics please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back