Chucky by Howard Senft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imagine telling your 12 year old self that in the future you are going to spend $4500 on a doll. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you really jump for 4.5k?

I mean it really isn't that crazy but I could never spend more than 2 grand on this.

Did you really jump for 4.5k?

I mean it really isn't that crazy but I could never spend more than 2 grand on this.

Yea. I've been wanting a legit Lifesize Chucky for a long time and had missed out on the Medicom and Sideshow one. I just cancelled a ton of stuff i had on pre-order thru Sideshow which pretty much covered most of that chucky payment. It's Super custom, made by Howard S, 1 of 5 with movie prop museum quality Real dentures, Platinum silicone head and hands, hand punched hair, custom glass eyes etc. People are asking $4000 for that Sideshow Chucky on ebay right now and this is way beyond that in quality lol

Yea. I've been wanting a legit Lifesize Chucky for a long time and had missed out on the Medicom and Sideshow one. I just cancelled a ton of stuff i had on pre-order thru Sideshow which pretty much covered most of that chucky payment. It's Super custom, made by Howard S, 1 of 5 with movie prop museum quality Real dentures, Platinum silicone head and hands, hand punched hair, custom glass eyes etc. People are asking $4000 for that Sideshow Chucky on ebay right now and this is way beyond that in quality lol

Did you snag the last one?

You made a lot of sense in this post. I'm in too. :panic:

Excellent! This is the creepiest most lifelike looking chucky I've ever seen. Cant wait to get him :)

This will be the most epic collectible I have bought yet, hands down. I can't wait either! A few more months of waiting...hopefully.

18485378_1369131679838821_1424458335812368742_n.jpg

18527615_1369131673172155_8264426434056729009_n.jpg

18519711_1369131669838822_566112394069348681_n.jpg

18556296_1369131676505488_9150522967515736425_n.jpg

18619908_1369131739838815_3432039086449115988_n.jpg

I backed out of this one...but man he turned out great. Is this one yours Ehollywood? I figure it's the first one he's finished...#1 on his buyer list.

I backed out of this one...but man he turned out great. Is this one yours Ehollywood? I figure it's the first one he's finished...#1 on his buyer list.

It's not mine. I got on the list probably at #4. Not sure if i moved up or not but i can't wait to get him. Going to be a Grail in my personal Collection.

That is my Chucky :). I am either 1 out of 5 or 2 out of 5 (likely 2 out of 5 unless 1 out of 5 pulled out). He is also making me a good guy 1:1 (1 out of 5 for this one). I am getting him to change Chucky a little from those pics you posted. Getting his eyes closed a little more and also giving him more hair rather than the Jack Nicholson look even though they are both accurate. He is also going to make some minor changes to get it a perfect screen accurate doll.

The doll should be ready this week or next week. Once i have my bad guy in my hands i will post it on here and same goes for the good guy 1:1. These two will be the best pieces of my collection been waiting a very long time for these two pieces but will be worth it.

Likely going to get Tiffany made as well.

That is my Chucky :). I am either 1 out of 5 or 2 out of 5 (likely 2 out of 5 unless 1 out of 5 pulled out). He is also making me a good guy 1:1 (1 out of 5 for this one). I am getting him to change Chucky a little from those pics you posted. Getting his eyes closed a little more and also giving him more hair rather than the Jack Nicholson look even though they are both accurate. He is also going to make some minor changes to get it a perfect screen accurate doll.

The doll should be ready this week or next week. Once i have my bad guy in my hands i will post it on here and same goes for the good guy 1:1. These two will be the best pieces of my collection been waiting a very long time for these two pieces but will be worth it.

Likely going to get Tiffany made as well.

Nice! Can't wait to see the pics when you get him in. I'm guessing mine will take awhile lol I actually like and prefer the Jack Nicholson hair style.

Nice! Can't wait to see the pics when you get him in. I'm guessing mine will take awhile lol I actually like and prefer the Jack Nicholson hair style.

Ye it will take a while if you are #4 must pretty much all sold out so you will be happy you secured one. I was initially 2 out of 5 so if 1 out of 5 is also being made he must be making both of ours the same time. You going to get the good guy also like me? I told him i want the yellow box etc he will organize all that for me.

I like both but prefer his hair to be bit more fuller and parted like larger pic in this post. Regardless of which one it will be the best Chucky in the world. I am also very happy with the angry pose of Howard's Chucky looks so good.

Attachments

• chucky 2.jpg
    chucky 2.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 154
  • chucky 1.jpg
    chucky 1.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 154
Ye it will take a while if you are #4 must pretty much all sold out so you will be happy you secured one. I was initially 2 out of 5 so if 1 out of 5 is also being made he must be making both of ours the same time. You going to get the good guy also like me? I told him i want the yellow box etc he will organize all that for me.

I like both but prefer his hair to be bit more fuller and parted like larger pic in this post. Regardless of which one it will be the best Chucky in the world. I am also very happy with the angry pose of Howard's Chucky looks so good.

Man! Those are some great behind the scenes photos. I didn't even know Howard was doing a Good Guy Doll until your post lol.

Man! Those are some great behind the scenes photos. I didn't even know Howard was doing a Good Guy Doll until your post lol.

They are fantastic photos i agree.

I commissioned him for the good guy (unseen) i trust his work 100%. I don't think he is promoting it yet because he probably has enough work on his plate but once i get it i will post it on here. I am hoping to get the good guy in 1 or 2 months.

Howard gave me an option of an angrier face and i took it. Chucky looks so pissed off i love it. The pose is a studio used one whatever the lingo is.

Back