Chucky by Howard Senft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks amazing... my jaw dropped !

One of the rare occasions where the unscarred version is done justice.

That is because this is the Chucky from the first Child's play. He didn't get scarred to #2 or #3 mind you i like that look to. After that his unscarred look was very average.

I'm considering to buy this doll as well.
I have ordered from Howard before, but never a silicone piece.

How long did you guys had to wait from order to finish ?

I'm still waiting lol. I think he's finished 2 dolls from this small run so far. He says it takes about 5-6 months per doll.

I'm trying to see if I can get more of a baggier fit to my Chucky similar to this.

1381445714_2[1].jpg

I'm still waiting lol. I think he's finished 2 dolls from this small run so far. He says it takes about 5-6 months per doll.

I'm trying to see if I can get more of a baggier fit to my Chucky similar to this.

View attachment 373247

Wow, that long huh?

Oh I see what you mean by a baggier outfit. Not a bad idea.

Gotta say still the best sculpt out there though.
And knowing Howard you can specify your wishes to personalize it.

Can't wait to see more of these [emoji106][emoji106]

this doll looks amazing and creepy and it is fantastic but for the price you pay for him the likeness should be spot on and it just is not spot on, its supposed to be chucky from the first 1 and i have seen that film a lot and the likeness is just off. its clearly chucky from part 1 but for the price tag he costs the likeness is not good enough, something is missing Chucky-chucky-25650053-1280-688.jpg

The only think that is slightly off is his face is a touch fatter then the movie. The movie action shots has special lighting etc so he will look slightly different but Howard's face is close to perfect and by far the best Chucky ever made. The eyes, hair and teeth etc are from the companies which made the movie Chucky.

This picture is a behind the scenes movie picture his looks spot on to me.

Attachments

• chucky angry complete.jpg
    chucky angry complete.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 94
  • chucky angry.jpg
    chucky angry.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 96
I did some tweaks in photoshop. widened the gap between the eyes, shrunk down the size of his cheeks and lower jaw, and changed the shape of his lips.

SBS2.jpg
SBS3.jpg
SBS4.jpg
SBS1.jpg

he dont look spot on in that behind the scenes photo anyway, make no mistake about it this is the best chucky from part 1 that is available but hes is not spot on gooooooooo through the movie and freexe frame every scene chucky is on screen in his alive form and this doll is not spot on to the 1 in the movie, and i know they usee a lot of heads in different scenut for the price of this doll he should be spot on. no doubt the quality of this doll will not be matched by any company in the future but the likeness is off for the price tag. show me i shot from the movie where chucky looks like howards replica just 1 shot. chucky1.jpgchuck.jpg

On the first sculpt.

And on the angry sculpt i posted a behind the scenes picture of the doll with the angry face (few posts up).

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 86
yeah its not spot on, that picture has the sides of his head took off and thats important as that is where the likeness is off, his head and cheeks are much bigger than he should be, the photoshop photos above by ehollywood look much better after the fixes he did. Howards is close but you can tell instantly that something is off and i think its the cheeks maybe but its not spot on for the price tag, still the best chucky around no doubt

There is some very minor things that are off like the cheeks are a touch to wide but nothing to big that would cause bother me. The angry face taht i bought is pretty spot on only issue i can see with it is slightly chubbier cheeks and his outfit is a touch to tight.

I can't see anyone creating a Chucky of this likeliness and quality.

Only way to get better in my opinion is to get an original bad guy chucky from the movie.

I have seen a fair few bad guys sell on ebay for a good 2.5kUS to 5k cheapers than Howards but no where near the likeliness and the quality. Take nothing away from the other 1:1 out there i am not saying they are bad but Howards so far is the best on the market and the price reflects that. Is it perfect no but is is very very close.

Back