Chucky by Howard Senft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing kicks ass. But NO WAY in hell im paying $5000 for it.

All the nitpicking is a little unnecessary but hey this is a $5000 piece right?

Alejandra Montiel FX also makes a decent Chucky imo...

Cool thing about it is that It's a mechanical doll [emoji41]

https://youtu.be/ukOQ3I5Cuks

2809a6653d31118b0b79aed952b02936.jpg

30fdf876e9f8b6db97c186bfc59195fa.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Yeah there is a huge difference in quality between those two pieces.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

yeah now for 5000 thats the way it should look, the other 1 is the best you can get i suppose but for 5000 it should be 100 percent spot on. the 1 from Alejandra Montiel FX is not worth mentioning to be honest looks corny. i think if i could get the sideshow seed of chucky for its retail price or howards 1 for 5000 i would choose the sideshow 1 every time because none of them are spot on and the sideshow one has a better bang for your buck, the 1 from kevin yeager is what i would expect for 5000

yeah now for 5000 thats the way it should look, the other 1 is the best you can get i suppose but for 5000 it should be 100 percent spot on. the 1 from Alejandra Montiel FX is not worth mentioning to be honest looks corny. i think if i could get the sideshow seed of chucky for its retail price or howards 1 for 5000 i would choose the sideshow 1 every time because none of them are spot on and the sideshow one has a better bang for your buck, the 1 from kevin yeager is what i would expect for 5000

Kevin's Chucky looks great, no doubt!
Baggy outfit, and great overall look.
Hair cut a little too short though.

Howard's Chucky is also one I'd like to own but not for that price to be honest.

I'm not saying Alejandra Montiel FX's Chucky is comparable to these two.
I just think it was cool someone took a shot to make a Sideshow "Battle Damage" look doll.
The fact that this thing even moves is what I thought was cool.
Let's say it was an honorable mention [emoji106]

Still hoping to find a Sideshow Chucky doll for a decent price, or that Howard lowers the price on his.
For the price he asks he also offers silicone busts like a Battle Damage Terminator with LED endo eye for example which justifies the price.
But for a doll... just too much imo.

Would be great if MGM or Universal Studios decided to put out a 30th anniversary doll for sale for a reasonable price.
It doesn't have to be a silicone version, resin is fine for me :)

Not sure if it was noted but Howard uses hair teeth and eyes from the same company that makes movie hair, eyes and teeth. Pretty cool.

Hi.

I Want share with you a Chucky doll , Is A Silicone Head With Real Hair punch resin eyes and teeth.

I've worked on it, from Scratch. after 3 different Sculpt Since 2006. wasn't happy with ,
I want sharing with you the last one

What do you think ?

Hi.

I Want share with you a Chucky doll , Is A Silicone Head With Real Hair punch resin eyes and teeth.

I've worked on it, from Scratch. after 3 different Sculpt Since 2006. wasn't happy with ,
I want sharing with you the last one

What do you think ?

Looks Great! :)

SZPrz38.jpg

377f6a44b95312ec0eb264b9565321eb.jpg

Great sculpt! Looking forward to see more.
Are you planning different looks/versions?
A Battle damaged Seed of Chucky ?

Saw a custom made Chucky at German Comic Con last weekend.
79bb85bae3fa513c24694e4c711e2cda.jpg

ef0fe9a655c2285ae799c5425a21dfbb.jpg

Back