Chronicles of Riddick 3 in the works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RiddickValorSm.jpeg

Been following Vin for awhile on facebook I was just going to post this pic. Looks like something got a hold of his face.

https://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/28517

timthumb.php

Vin Diesel continues to go image crazy posting another dirtied up look at Riddick in the R-rated David Twohy-directed sequel to Pitch Black. Check out the first photo displaying Riddick with some sort of "bone" gun above, with a new behind-the-scenes shot inside.

"Despite the fact, that this by far is the most physical of roles that I have played… I decided to show a picture you might never see… a candid, of me in between a lighting set up, just reflecting…" said the star via Facebook.

Riddick also sees the return of Karl Urban (Star Trek) as Vaako and introduces to the series previously announced cast member Jordi Molla as Santana, the arrogant captain of the mercenary ship; Matt Nable (Killer Elite) as Boss Johns, a man looking for answers; Katee Sackhoff (TV's Battlestar Galactica) as the Nordic mercenary Dahl; and Bokeem Woodbine (Total Recall) as bounty hunter Moss. Rounding out the cast are Dave Bautista (The Scorpion King 3: Battle for Redemption), Conrad Pla (Immortals), Raoul Trujillo (Apocalypto), Nolan Funk (Aliens in America) and two-time Grammy Award-nominated singer Keri Hilson.

Official plot crunch: "The infamous Riddick has been left for dead on a sun-scorched planet that appears to be lifeless. Soon, however, he finds himself fighting for survival against alien predators more lethal than any human he's encountered. The only way off is for Riddick to activate an emergency beacon and alert mercenaries who rapidly descend to the planet in search of their bounty.

The first ship to arrive carries a new breed of merc, more lethal and violent, while the second is captained by a man whose pursuit of Riddick is more personal. With time running out and a storm on the horizon that no one could survive, his hunters won't leave the planet without Riddick's head as their trophy."

timthumb.php

Figures Figures Figures Figures

Starbuck rules.

I hope this movie is the kick in the ass her career needs. Otherwise she needs to fire her agent. She's a damn good actress.

Interesting he doesn't have silver eyes in this shot. Did they do his eyes with CG or contact lenses in the previous films?

fuaza.jpg

Pumped for this. Man, i am watching Longmire for Starbuck alone - she is such a cutie. Anyways, I dig Chronicles of Riddick more now than when that sequel hit, so am definitely glad another is on its way.

Back