Chronicles of Riddick 3 in the works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm interesting plot, kinda sounds like the beginning of the last movie :dunno:dunno what happened to "You keep what you kill?" kinda thought this one would carry on from where the last one left off. i guess not...:monkey1

Hmm interesting plot, kinda sounds like the beginning of the last movie :dunno:dunno what happened to "You keep what you kill?" kinda thought this one would carry on from where the last one left off. i guess not...:monkey1
Well he's on a throne.

I'm guessing Karal Urvbing betrays him

Can a Mod change the thread title to "Riddick" so as not to scare off a lot of people ;) since this new film is expected to be more along the lines of the awesome, low-budget "Pitch Black"?

Excited about this, I liked Pitch Black and Riddick; both totally different animals, but I liked the differences.

I hope that animation isn't final. It's pretty rough.

I dug CoR. Pitch Black was good but I liked the bigger setting. Crematoria kicked *** and I loved the designs for the Necromongers. I hope they don't run too far from the second film.

The had BETTER stay clear of the second film, it sucked and was geared towards kids (just to bring in more money).

They need to go more of a pitch black direction again, and that is what they are doing. Everyone invovled knows COR was a flop and not to repeat it.

Last edited:
That was better than I was expecting. Looks like a happy medium between Pitch Black (which I loved) and Chronicles of Riddick (which I hated).

Looks really good.

Also, for those that don't have Pitch Black and Chronicles of Riddick on BR yet, WalMart has both with matching art cover Steelbooks. Not a bad deal for 12 bucks a piece.

WOW !. This looks fantastic , I knew it would be great but that's blew my expectations out of the water. Hot toys , make a damn Riddick figure !.

Back