Chronicles of Riddick 3 in the works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Solid script... **** YEAH!
Same old sci-fi, same old school of memorable characters.
First 1/3 was extremely good and refreshing.

Also there was sooo much big movies about heroes rising after their fall... and FINALLY I've got the one that made it right.

Very happy.

This this at 11:30pm last night and I walked into the theaters feeling abit sleepy, but as soon as it started, I was fully engaged.

I highly enjoyed this film, are they planning to do another one?

Hopefully seeing it this week. Been trying to get to the theatre with no luck. Recently picked up the Riddick set at Best Buy, watched Chronicles, havnt scene it since it was in Theatres, its soooo good, im suprised at the amount of detail and scope of the film, they wanted to create a big universe. Hopefully Riddick can deliver the popcorn goods. I Love the Character.

I finally got around to seeing this and I gotta say I was pretty disappointed. I enjoyed the first and the second one but this one was a let-down. There was like no tension and I couldn't care less about any of the characters except Riddick.

Kinda wish it had focused more on the Necromongers stuff or Riddick's search for his homeland, which was more interesting IMO.

Eeeuh, not sure how I feel about that. Just hope it'll be better than Riddick 3.

giphy.gif

So lets agree to disagree and move on...

Riddick - Pitch Black, Dark Fury, Chronicles of (extended edition) & RIDDICK are fantastic additions to the sci-fi genre and stand the test of time.

Looking forward to latest pieces in the timeline of this character. Can we update the title of this thread to handle FURIA (& hopefully Merc City too)

Back