Chronicles of Riddick 3 in the works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Pitch Black" was a pretty good movie . " Chronicles Of Riddick" was one of the most ( if not THE most ) underrated S.F movies of the last few years . People are saying that another "Riddick" should be small scale . I disagree . The good thing about the second movie is that it was ambitious , far -fetched and daft as _____k. ( Like all good S.F) . Please let the next film be as brave as the last .:pray:

"Pitch Black" was a pretty good movie . " Chronicles Of Riddick" was one of the most ( if not THE most ) underrated S.F movies of the last few years . People are saying that another "Riddick" should be small scale . I disagree . The good thing about the second movie is that it was ambitious , far -fetched and daft as _____k. ( Like all good S.F) . Please let the next film be as brave as the last .:pray:

If its the last l think riddick should die. l think that would be a fitting end to his character, he should die by sacrificing himself to save the universe would be cool. l have everything riddick the two movies the cartoon that takes place right after pitch black and the new 2 games in one for 360 and that would be a good ending l think.

Last edited:

I think the Director's cut of Chronicles makes the movie ten times better.

Love pitch black , need to watch it again. I haven't for years. The first time I saw that movie I knew Riddick could make more movies , an awesome character.

"Riddick" has a Directors Cut ? I've not come across that in the U.K , but would definately like to get my mitts on it !

"Riddick" has a Directors Cut ? I've not come across that in the U.K , but would definately like to get my mitts on it !

My Blu-Ray version from Play.com is the Directors cut

7728007x.jpg

Riddick was a good movie. But I miss the grit and grime of Pitch Black. I think if the next flick hits that middle ground, it'll be perfect.

https://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/26375

Vin Diesel continues to unload concept art from The Chronicles of Riddick: Dead Man Stalking, the third film in the franchise that will reteam Diesel with director David Twohy. This time he's shared a "key frame" that allows production to explore possibilities before actually committing to film. It looks to be from the final battle in an homage to James Cameron's Aliens.

"The road to the "R" rating, that so many of you were vocal about, has been a long one. The advantage however, (never empower the negatives) was that we were allowed a really extensive preproduction process," says Diesel. "The art work is so good, the artists have really outdone themselves in illustrating this world at it's early stage. When this film comes to the screen... know that you willed it into being!" He continues, "I got two meetings today that I have been prepping for... one with the Director and another one with the head of the studio to discuss casting and the 2012 release date."

You can find more about the plot by clicking the title above or keep up with production on Diesel's Facebook.

timthumb.php

Those of you on Facebook, LIKE Vin's page. He takes care of it himself and shows things about his movies and asks opinions and such.

I like both movies. I remember seeing Pitch Black in the theater, and there was 5 people total in it. For some reason I couldn't stop talking about it that day after we left. Riddick is just an awesome character, and the sequel was just a great way to expand his awesomeness.

Those of you on Facebook, LIKE Vin's page. He takes care of it himself and shows things about his movies and asks opinions and such.

That is how The Rock was cast in "Fast 5" . Some chick on his page said the rock should be in the movie, so vin thought that was a good idea and mad it happen. When he was on a talk show he said her name and said thanks for that suggestion because the Rock probably wouldn't of been in it otherwise.

I also hopw they don't make this one PG 13 just to fill the theaters with kids. l hope it is much better then the last one, and they go back to the Pich Black type roots.

Last edited:
That is how The Rock was cast in "Fast 5" . Some chick on his page said the rock should be in the movie, so vin thought that was a good idea and mad it happen. When he was on a talk show he said her name and said thanks for that suggestion because the Rock probably wouldn't of been in it otherwise.

I also hopw they don't make this ine PG 13 just to fill the theaters with kids. l hope it is much better then the last one, and they go back to the Pich Black type roots.

I remember Vin Diesel himself mentioning that he wanted this to go back to it's original roots with being dark and bloody so hopefully we wont have to worry about them holding back.

Back