Chronicle Collectibles Jurassic Park 1/5 Stan Winston T-Rex Wall Mounted Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No CC JP stuff at SDCC?! Thought we would see something...

Yeah, it's disappointing, but I think they were going completely for the Terminator vibe for the most part. Didn't they just announce the JP license not too long ago? I know they've gotten started on things, but they're probably not in a place they'd want on display yet. I mean, look at how much we pick things apart! They're better off waiting and showing us what they want over showing us the starting stages of the pieces, and having people rip into them before they even begin!

Not that they would, but I know previous images had the male head on the female body and such, just to get the idea across. Either way, I'm hoping we start to see more from the JP license now that most of their Terminator stuff is out of the way!

Is calling them 'Assets' a Jurassic World reference?.... also I look forward to this.

No, they are getting the art assets. Meaning basically anything retaining to stuff that they will use to create them that was originally used in the studio. 3d models, concept art, maquettes, etc.

No, they are getting the art assets. Meaning basically anything retaining to stuff that they will use to create them that was originally used in the studio. 3d models, concept art, maquettes, etc.

I know that but they call the dinosaurs assets continually in the film, just thought the choice of words was funny

I know that but they call the dinosaurs assets continually in the film, just thought the choice of words was funny

They're just using corporate jargon to create the idea that the theme park is just one huge business investment and that the dinosaurs are financial assets.

I know, just chronicles use of the word seemed appropriate....

Also this was posted last night on their facebook page!
cc jp.jpg

Very excited to see what they do, love Stan Winston's designs, right now the Papo dinosaurs have been the best thing I can find and afford, would love some higher end, larger stuff based on the Rex.

That would be a good one, anything that has a vibe of the Rex' power would be nice, not a big fan of running poses some figures/pieces do. I like these too.

These two with the mouth open and roaring.

vlcsnap-2013-04-23-16h51m43s1651.png

JurassicPark-RexTriumph.jpg

Or something like this.

jeff-goldblum-as-dr-ian-malcolm-in-jurassic.jpg

I wonder if that screenshot they posted is product specific... Rex statue in that pose would be awesome

It is. Currently third on their list. First will be Hammond's cane, then 1/6 Pratt and Blue, then this in maquette form at 24 inches long. The 1/5 rex head mount got pushed back.

I wonder if that screenshot they posted is product specific... Rex statue in that pose would be awesome

It is. Currently third on their list. First will be Hammond's cane, then 1/6 Pratt and Blue, then this in maquette form at 24 inches long. The 1/5 rex head mount got pushed back.

Can I ask how you know this? if it is true I need them all!

If true, that sounds awesome.

Like UH said, that's the idea. Paul himself said it on the other forum.

Back