Chronicle Collectibles Jurassic Park 1/5 Stan Winston T-Rex Wall Mounted Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chronicle responded to a question on FB about what scale dinos were being made with "All scales". I also hope that means a 1/6 raptor. :yess:

Chronicle responded to a question on FB about what scale dinos were being made with "All scales". I also hope that means a 1/6 raptor. :yess:

That is great news. Something for everyone. Hope they pull this off well. There could be lots of happy collectors from this.

Looking forward to what they come up with. Down for some good original SWS designs. Was thinking this would never happen, but the new movie exploding I expect we will see another resurgence. The SS dino line seems to be getting second class treatment so it will be great to see quality pieces again from someone who cares.

I hope they will made all dinosaurs in 1/18 scale, so then I could buy!

If you guy's check out the newest Stan Winston school video posted on YouTube you can see a piece that might come down the pipline for Chronicle Collectibles. Either way cool video to watch.

A Rex about the size of the original Kenner T-Rex would be good for me, whichever scale that would be.

Hopefully such a piece would be in the $400 realm, that's more my budget per piece.

Back