Chronicle Collectibles Jurassic Park 1/5 Stan Winston T-Rex Wall Mounted Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as figures go what are we expecting? Like dinosaurs or 1/6 scale humans and how are these people when it comes to figures? I just now heard of this company.

Ally money will go to this line sorry sideshow and hot toys but I may have to let you go

I don't want to create too much hype and put upwards pressure on the price, but I gave up on sideshow and especially hot toys collecting a few years back just for something like this.

Very interested in the full t-rex statue. I've even got a special place I left empty for a big long big ticket item like this.

As far as figures go what are we expecting? Like dinosaurs or 1/6 scale humans and how are these people when it comes to figures? I just now heard of this company.

Chronicle basically recreates props. I doubt we'll ever see any 1/6 figures from them. So far they've shown the 1/5 Rex maquette, but they've hinted at more dino stuff being shown at SDCC.

Chronicle basically recreates props. I doubt we'll ever see any 1/6 figures from them. So far they've shown the 1/5 Rex maquette, but they've hinted at more dino stuff being shown at SDCC.

They've also hinted at a 1:1 Raptor head in addition to the trex stuff mentioned in this thread. I have a feeling with the release of JW they may focus on it more to ride out the hype.

Someone asked for a baby raptor in which they hinted a baby hybrid ..... I wouldn't mind a baby Irex i thought it was a cool dino

From Paul at Chonicle:

We may end up making the 7' Female here in the states made to order. This will raise the cost slightly, but give us the best quality available. I'm not sure how many 7' dinosaurs I'll sell...

Our first products will be Hammond's Cane, 1/5 T-Rex Wall Mount bust and Chris with Blue....

Yeah we have a 1-1 Raptor casting from Winston, we plan to do something with it at some point.

Paul

Seven....feet.....

3555277.gif

I was eyeing the 1/5 Rex but clearly not thinking things through.

7 feet long item is like a piece of furniture. Space though is not the issue. Sleep is overrated I can sacrifice my bed.

But price. I'm thinking if the retail price of a 1:1 terminator endo costs X-dollars... A 7 foot long t-Rex might be in that ballpark?

I was eyeing the 1/5 Rex but clearly not thinking things through.

7 feet long item is like a piece of furniture. Space though is not the issue. Sleep is overrated I can sacrifice my bed.

But price. I'm thinking if the retail price of a 1:1 terminator endo costs X-dollars... A 7 foot long t-Rex might be in that ballpark?

It is not nearly as complex as an endoskeleton though. I don't think it will cost what the endo costs. My wild guess is around $4K.

Shouldn't cost near the price of edo skeleton the only have a relatively simple but large object to cast up while the endo has tons of small pieces to cast.

Back