Chronicle Collectibles Jurassic Park 1/5 Stan Winston T-Rex Wall Mounted Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would guess a PO at the end of the year. They have so many other things that have completed prototypes and haven't gone up for order yet.

I see. I'm not too familiar with the company. I know some brands like eFx for Star Wars take forever. For example if you see some pictures of initial prototype you can expect to receive it in the mail 5 years later.

But daaam. I love this T. rex maquette. I hope it's not too crazy price-wise.

I would be interested in the t rex statue. It would be very awesome if the do end up offering this even if it's a limited deal i would love to get a hold of a copy of this.

I would be interested in the t rex statue. It would be very awesome if the do end up offering this even if it's a limited deal i would love to get a hold of a copy of this.

I would love it also, hopefully they do some of the others in the same scale too. Price is going to be a big factor though.

I think if the made a kit of this instead of a completed model it would help bring the price point down and make it available to a wider group of people. Still offer completed ones of course but a kit would be cheaper to ship and with something this big that will be important to.

I may be in the minority, but I hope to get the 1/5 rex head wall mount and a smaller scale I can put on a shelf. Similar to the SSC dino scale.

The 1/5 is directly cast from a Stan Winston Rex for the original jurassic park movie if you want something smaller than that pick yourself up the horizon T Rex. It was cast from a smaller one from jurassic park but is still decent sized.

Although neither have thr dramatic poses that ssc puts out. It's just kinda like having a small piece of the production of jurassic park to me. Something I can't afford if you have ever seen how much original props from the movie go for.

Subbed. I need the female marquette, been looking for a large T-rex from JP for ages and this looks great so far and has the size. Just hope it'll be able to be shipped to the UK.

I'm sure it will able to be shipped here, but prepare to pay a lot for said shipping. CC don't yet have the rates SSC seem to have when it comes to shipping things over to our little corner of the planet.

I'm sure it will able to be shipped here, but prepare to pay a lot for said shipping. CC don't yet have the rates SSC seem to have when it comes to shipping things over to our little corner of the planet.

This will be my first and only large statue so I think it will be worth it. I've wanted this for years but never thought someone would make one this big or based on the JP rex so can't miss it. Gonna be the centrepiece of my nerd cave. Hope it turns out as well as I'm envisioning it too.

Although neither have thr dramatic poses that ssc puts out. It's just kinda like having a small piece of the production of jurassic park to me. Something I can't afford if you have ever seen how much original props from the movie go for.

The price will be no where near the auction price for the original.

Oh I agree the won't be that expensive. I was just saying this will probably be the closest that I can get to the original that is either auctioned off or sitting in a studio shelf. What I would like to see is the triceratops 1/16 being cast up. I know the made a 1/5 of that one but evidently the sliced and diced it to make the big one. I don't know if the ever made casts of it.

Oh I agree the won't be that expensive. I was just saying this will probably be the closest that I can get to the original that is either auctioned off or sitting in a studio shelf. What I would like to see is the triceratops 1/16 being cast up. I know the made a 1/5 of that one but evidently the sliced and diced it to make the big one. I don't know if the ever made casts of it.

Yeah. Depending on how well chronicle collection does this thing, it could very well be the definitive piece in most people's collection.

image.jpg

That is very cool. Might have some dino's in my future. Comic Con will be very exciting for Chronicle.

Back