Chronicle Collectibles Jurassic Park 1/5 Stan Winston T-Rex Wall Mounted Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lordy, I wonder how much that full-body maquette will cost. Given their past prices, I'd estimate... $2.5K at the very least?

And what will it weigh? :horror This time people will be WANTING a hollow statue LOL.

It's not just the price.. the base will need to be about as big as that table. They might as well make legs for the base so it can be a stand alone piece. :lol

Lordy, I wonder how much that full-body maquette will cost. Given their past prices, I'd estimate... $2.5K at the very least?

yea, I think $2-3k on this. From when I talked to him awhile ago, I think they are planning a very small run on this and made "in house", like what they will be doing with the 1:1 Endo.

Their flex-pay system is likely the only way I'll be able to get this. I wish more companies did flex-pay like them and HCG.

From Wonderfest. Supposedly this is a male head on a female body and the correct female head will be on this maquette. I'm hoping this is the male head for the wall mount.

Oh my god I want this thing so badly. But there's no way in hell I can afford it right now

Oh my god I want this thing so badly. But there's no way in hell I can afford it right now

The new SS one isn't too bad if you need one that's cheaper. Not JP though, and missing that little bit of extended mouth which bothers me a bit anyways ><

I would guess a PO at the end of the year. They have so many other things that have completed prototypes and haven't gone up for order yet.

Back