Chronicle Collectibles Conan the Barbarian 1/4 King Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I really wanted this piece, but I guess that's it for me. No way I'm paying $750 before shipping that just sounds like a total joke for a 1:4 statue.

It's because it is a total joke. People can justify it all they want but $750 for a 1/4 statue is insane.

Price is high for sure, I feel bad for international guys that want one. Fortunately I don't. It does look very good though. I suppose the average pf is edging towards $500 these days, I think the hobby is just sstarting to out price some of the old guard who took it for granted.. Like myself.

You know what else is insane? Paying any of the prices we do for anything this hobby.

Can't argue there. But this price seems to take that idea to the extreme.

For what was involved in the production, this is a good deal.

What exactly was involved in production that makes this about $300 more than the average 1/4 piece? I've seen the Guardian T-800 in person, I wasn't too impressed.

You could buy 2 and sit on one. This will fetch $1,500.00 once it has sold out and The Legend of Conan hits theaters.

You could buy 2 and sit on one. This will fetch $1,500.00 once it has sold out and The Legend of Conan hits theaters.

Considering this shipped within CONUS will be around $850.00 and about 1k for international collectors,1.5k isn't too bad.Dawg has been sold for $400.00 :lol:lol:lol

I'm yet to see a Chronicle piece do well on the secondary market.
This is Arnold and Conan, much larger demographic than some of their other work.
What is the Sideshow Conan PF doing on the secondary market, twice retail or more?

I guess time will tell with this one. ..

I can't even sell the Cain maquette for 700 quid
Cain is cool, but it's from Robocop 2. Kind of like having a terminator from Genisys, sure it's a terminator but it's from a lesser film with a smaller fan base.
As cool as Cain is, he is not ED209.

Cain is cool, but it's from Robocop 2. Kind of like having a terminator from Genisys, sure it's a terminator but it's from a lesser film with a smaller fan base.

Collectors in general do not care about such things.

Genisys? That's extreme. T2 and the T1000 is a better comparison. Cain is arguably the most bad ass human scaled cyborg-robot ever to grace the silver screen.

As much as I love ED-209, CAIN would tear him to pieces.

Genisys? That's extreme. T2 and the T1000 is a better comparison. Cain is arguably the most bad ass human scaled cyborg-robot ever to grace the silver screen.

As much as I love ED-209, CAIN would tear him to pieces.

The statement was referring to the quote "I've yet to see a Cronicle piece do well on the secondary market"
Cronicle makes Genisys Terminatorrs, not T1 and T2, hence the secondary market low sales.if they made T1 and T2 things would be different

Back