Chronicle Collectibles Conan the Barbarian 1/4 King Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you hear that price? I hope that isn't the real price. Nothing about this piece needs to be that expensive...

That's about what I expected but I set aside 1k.
Looks like I'll have a bit left over for the Terminator pops figure.

$750 for a 1/4 statue? CC is insane. What justifies these ridiculous prices?

$750 for a 1/4 statue? CC is insane. What justifies these ridiculous prices?

I would say demand is what justifies the price.
If there are enough people who want it at this price (like me) then there you go....

Now if nobody buys this at 750, and Cronicle has to reduce the price dramatically just to get them out of their warehouse, then I guess at that time one could argue that the price was unjustified.
(But I have a feeling this will sell out)

I would say demand is what justifies the price.
If there are enough people who want it at this price (like me) then there you go....

Now if nobody buys this at 750, and Cronicle has to reduce the price dramatically just to get them out of their warehouse, then I guess at that time one could argue that the price was unjustified.
(But I have a feeling this will sell out)

:exactly:

Man I really wanted this piece, but I guess that's it for me. No way I'm paying $750 before shipping that just sounds like a total joke for a 1:4 statue.

13076810.jpg

Part of the price has to include the licensing costs I'm sure. I don't know how expensive the Conan license is. Maybe the price is a little high for a typical 1/4 statue, but this isn't a typical 1/4 statue. It's not going to get your typical Sideshow paint job. The detail is way up there. It's pretty much in line with what XM is doing and people have no problem paying those prices.

Some people demand the world out of a statute and then want to pay peanuts for it.

Looks great. If production paint apps are that good this'll be an excellent Conan piece. Asking price is inline with everything else nowdays, imagine SS's price for Doom on throne today.

Thanks for the pic, Shoo.
What a dream peice. I can't wait.

Back