Chronicle Collectibles Conan the Barbarian 1/4 King Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot wait to see these! I think everyone that's had the 1982 theatrical Conan rights has dropped the ball. Sideshow's Conan statue was nice, but that's all they did. NECA had the action figure license and all they made were multiple sculpts of the same character (Conan). I am looking forward to owning a Thulsa Doom figure! Hopefully we'll get Rexor, Thorgrim, Subotai and Valeria too!

If memory serves we'll at least get to see Valeria in 1/6 as part of the classic poster recreation, or at least such was the intention from what I read elsewhere.

11903900_1619139955012510_7369140469553135954_n.jpg

Is Conan's brow so troubled that the crown can't be centred between his eyes? :lol
The hair looks a bit like a helmet on top but otherwise this is great and I'm going to order :)

It's pretty hard to get where I live. Interesting you say it tastes better warm tho :)

I got the idea from Blast from the Past. I don't really like hot doctor pepper but I wanted to give it a go, I think it did actually make it taste better ;p I have tried it with a different soda though and it did not help :| Also don't cook it too much, like small bubbles rising ;p If it starts really boiling it will start getting very syrupy until it turns into sludge. So just hot, not boiling hot :p

12439016_1653738334886005_6447649014087585954_n.jpg

I hope this doesn't sound weird, but I feel an urge to put the final product over my toilet when it comes out.

Back