Chronicle Collectibles Conan the Barbarian 1/4 King Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve heard of SC, but never dealt with them before. Any feedback on them?

I've dealt with them a couple times with no issues and they were quick with responding to e-mail. Other than that I've heard good things about SC.

There's also ebay but with something this expensive I'd rather deal with a retailer (while you still can) who could still possibly offer a replacement if there was an issue.

I pre-ordered my King Conan through SC May of '16. At the time there was a 5% discount for first time customers, and they honored it, even with this expensive of a piece. (Granted, that didn't even cover the shipping cost though.) Totally recommend this place off my personal experience with them.

EDIT: I went to check their website and it may be gone now.

It took awhile, but finally found a stand I liked & got the basement lighting wired up.
Pulaski Pedestal--------------$139
LED multi-color lighting------$28
"Brooding"--------------------Priceless. :lol

20180717_120731_resized.jpg

EDIT: For some reason this Pulaski stand is now twice as expensive as when I got it just 3 months ago!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008MS8MJS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It took awhile, but finally found a stand I liked & got the basement lighting wired up.
Pulaski Pedestal--------------$139
LED multi-color lighting------$28
"Brooding"--------------------Priceless. :lol

EDIT: For some reason this Pulaski stand is now twice as expensive as when I got it just 3 months ago!

Looks great, congrats!

Finally found the last piece to complete my Conan corner - a Thulsa Doom Medallion. I've been tempted by a $200 version on Etsy for a couple years now, but couldn't justify it. I happened to see that there's a couple more way less expensive options on there now. The one that I went with is just a simple 3-d printed version that was only $8.00 shipped! It's offered in a variety of colors but I went with the obvious green. The details aren't as sharp as the pricier ones, but for the low cost it's pretty awesome.

I also noticed a couple weeks ago while watching Conan that I had the spear turned the wrong way, so after carefully bending the post (mine must have been bent because it would have leaned too far towards Conan otherwise) it is now correct. Please pardon the dust.:lol

KC-2.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks!

Yeah, the Yeti sign was there before Conan - it doesn't quite fit with the display but with so many other beer signs around my bar - I don't have any more wall space for it. :lol

You need Thulsa Doom. Chronicle found a few extra pieces and have him in stock. Only 100 made, but 99 remain as I've received a broken one and they sent me another.
They do list the wrong dimensions, maybe got confused with the box size. It's 24" total height, with a base measuring 15" x 15" x 5" high.

IMG_0002.jpg

Last edited:
Back