Chronicle Collectibles and ACI Toys bringing new 1/6 lines for 2016!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vikings...yes finally I'm in for Ragnar, Lagertha & Floki
JP Alan Grant, Ellie, Muldoon and Hammond (just because it's the late great Richard Attenborough)

Kind of want a 1/6 Rex. :lol
They're doing a 1/20 Rex and that's already 24" long. Finding the shelf space for 1/6 would be insane. :lol

They'll probably go for a raptor. Either be Blue from JW or an JP1 Raptor since they have the original 1/1 full body Raptor in their hands. Happy to see that Chronicle picked this up. Crazy how interactive they are with the community to get these things as accurate as possible over on the statue forum.

Edit: 1/5 scale

10421326_10205582831942840_660362932316747784_n_zps4xjxelst.jpg

1915204_1646706502255855_6613053659787996564_n.jpg

Edit 2:

Saw this on their Facebook. Looks like we'll get Malcolm sooner or later. :rock

Our Owen is a work in progress utilizing the CGI files from JPW.

If you look at the work Dean has accomplished on our Terminator line, we have no doubt that this will be a great Owen.

Your Malcolm is good and we plan on adding Deans' version to our line eventually.

Last edited:
Not to mention how much a 1/6 Rex would cost. :lol

Thanks for the info on the 1/20 Rex and Ian Malcolm. :duff I'm very much interested in figures of the cast from the first JP.

I just hope Ragnar comes out looking half decent. I missed out on the customs sale on this site but it was a bit too expensive for me anyway at 930$ for a full figure.

Definitely excited for anything from Vikings. I think those three are a given, hoping they also do Rollo and Athelstan

Hello Freaks! The sculpt for Ragnar from Vikings is being finished up this week. We also have a painted Owen (Jurassic World) sculpt waiting for approval with Dr. Grant (Jurassic Park) close behind. Stay tuned!

Hello Freaks! The sculpt for Ragnar from Vikings is being finished up this week. We also have a painted Owen (Jurassic World) sculpt waiting for approval with Dr. Grant (Jurassic Park) close behind. Stay tuned!

:yess: Excellent!! Can't wait to see them!! :panic:

Dr. Grant already? Great news... really want to see this tease more than the others.

I have an unfinished custom that I suppose I'll sit on for a bit longer.

Back