Chronicle Collectibles and ACI Toys bringing new 1/6 lines for 2016!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chronicle 3DA

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Chronicle Collectibles and ACI Toys Int. are pleased to announce our new partnership to bring exciting new lines of 1/6 Scale licensed collectibles in 2016. Look for more information coming soon!

CCACI2016-fin.jpg

Only saw the first episode of Vikings and have been meaning to catch up. Jurassic Park and Jurassic World are both of interest especially if it also means 1:6 dinos.

Is this chronicles T-rex prototype ?

ZIhgpjF.jpg

This will frikking huge and are they gonna do Alan Grant or Ian Malcolm?

Vikings, yes!!
Was emailing the ACI guys a few months ago about this and they were nice enough to reply and confirm they were trying to get the license but that it was quite expensive. Very excited to see they pulled it off!

I was wondering what'd be the license or characters that'd keep me in the hobby after I'd picked up my 'last' figure. I couldn't say no to Lagertha, Ragnor and Floki :)

This will frikking huge and are they gonna do Alan Grant or Ian Malcolm?

:exactly:

Jurassic Park - one of my all time favourite films!!!! :yess: :yess: About time too! I would be sooo tempted to buy 1/6 versions of Grant, Malcolm and Ellie if they were made!!

My immediate question is: are you making 1/6 human characters from Jurassic Park and World like Alan Grant, Ian Malcolm and Chris Pratt's Owen? The dinosaurs are awesome but so are the humans and I always loved the characters growing up. The world needs a 1/6 Sam Neill and Jeff Goldblum!

I would get Ian Malcolm from both the first two films. He was ****ing awesome. I'd go further and get Pete Postlethwaite as Roland Tembo too. That guy was a badass! Great memories from seeing those films and having all the figures from 93 and 97.

Back