Chronicle Collectibles and ACI Toys bringing new 1/6 lines for 2016!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
conan :) as soon as i read the partnership i was hoping for a conan figure

Whaaaat?!? Possibly officially licensed Conan figures?!? I better put my custom Arnie Conan head sculpt on hold till it's confirmed. That would seriously be amazing. I'm really not a fan of ACI bodies though. However aren't they making a rubber muscular body for 300? Maybe they'll make an Arnie one as well...

Nothing has been mentioned about Conan, just JP/JW and Vikings. Everyone is hoping that since they have the Conan license, they will do it. Nothing official as far as I know. Fingers crossed though.

Nothing has been mentioned about Conan, just JP/JW and Vikings. Everyone is hoping that since they have the Conan license, they will do it. Nothing official as far as I know. Fingers crossed though.

I know. My response is to the list of other licenses that Chronicles stated was guessed right on for a few. I'm hoping Conan is one of them. Considering they already have the licence for Conan and Stargate my assumption would be they will do 1/6 scale as well. Time will tell.

Quotes from Paul of Chronicle from the other board since they announced the license:

'We've been working on this since day one, we just now finalized our deal. It will be mixed media and exactly as you see it.

With the 1984 Digital version we have from Genisys we can pose it for so many other characters....'

'Just wait, we'll be your go to Arnold source very soon.'

Our 1/4 Genisys Arnold has made waves in a good way.....'

'Our 1/4 Genisys Arnold has opened a lot of doors....'

I would love them to do as many Arnold characters as possible. Hopefully in 1/6.

Last edited:
The quotes still point to nothing definite as far as 1/6 action figures. I love statues and have a number of Chronicle pieces on order, but I would really prefer some stuff that I can pose.

Hey Freak! Just a quick update...

Dr. Grant and Owen are in the approval stages with the sculpts and the clothing is in development. We will post something as soon as we are given the OK from the studio.

Ragnar head is in approvals now as well.

We hope to have some exciting stuff at ComicCon this summer and maybe a surprise or two ;)

Dr. Grant and Owen are in the approval stages with the sculpts and the clothing is in development. We will post something as soon as we are given the OK from the studio.

We hope to have some exciting stuff at ComicCon this summer and maybe a surprise or two ;)

:yess: Excellent news!!! Especially looking forward to the figure reveals! :)

I can't wait to see ragnar! You got me quite excited.

Can't wait to see Dr. Grant. Hopefully someday we can see StarGate film figures, since they already have products along with the Conan stuff. Who would not want another Kurt Russell figure? Anyways, excited for Jurassic Park and Jurassic World!!

Any chance you could tell us which season look the submitted Ragnar head is? :)

In for Ian and Lagertha.

Possibly Ragnar, Ecbert, Athelstan, and Floki.

Lagertha is by far, my favorite. Even more than Ragnar.

I really want Katheryn Winnick as Captain Marvel (she is also a black belt, she is just perfect for the role).

Back