Chronicle Collectibles and ACI Toys bringing new 1/6 lines for 2016!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chronicle Collectibles and ACI Toys Int. are pleased to announce our new partnership to bring exciting new lines of 1/6 Scale licensed collectibles in 2016. Look for more information coming soon!

View attachment 233780

200w.gif

Well - considering that a true 1/6 T-Rex would be 7.5ft long... I wouldn't hold my breath.

Shame there are no smaller popular breads to consider.

We are letting the ink dry on another geek fav line for 1/6 now. Hopefully we can announce this coming week.

Can you give any more details on what the Jurassic line is including? Humans? Also, any teases on this third line? My hopes:

Blade Runner
Stargate 1994
Conan the Barbarian 1982 in 1/6
Total Recall 1990

Well - considering that a true 1/6 T-Rex would be 7.5ft long... I wouldn't hold my breath.

Shame there are no smaller popular breads to consider.

We are letting the ink dry on another geek fav line for 1/6 now. Hopefully we can announce this coming week.

There's always Raptors, which are human sized (still very long, though). That being said, I'm more excited for the humans: Malcolm, Grant, Ellie, Hammond, and Muldoon. Bring them all on!

Maybe even the bottom half of Gennaro :)

Can you give any more details on what the Jurassic line is including? Humans? Also, any teases on this third line? My hopes:

Blade Runner
Stargate 1994
Conan the Barbarian 1982 in 1/6
Total Recall 1990

Wow - Hit the nail on the head... I'll leave it to you to figure out what nail! :lol

My personal opinion is that you are making Conan. Chronicle already have the license for statues, and ACI are skilled at making fantasy/historical figures.

CROM!

so stoked for vikings, oh man. 1/6 Ragnar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seen some great but very pricey customs so im glad to have a official option. sold, sold and sold. bring it.

If they can nail an Arnold sculpt, something that hasn't necessarily done in the past, I'm extremely interested in the premise.

My son is a huge JP/JW fan. He'll be all over these. 1/6 Raptor and Dilophosaurus would be cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm starting to watch Vikings so might be interested in those.

JP -- Grant, Ian, Ellie,
JW--Owen, Claire
Dinos--raptors, triceratops, pterodactyl, t-Rex, indominus.

3rd license
Conan -- Conan, Thulsa, Valeria
Would also like to see Terminator 3 -- T-850, TX, Loken in disguise

Over on the Statue Forum, someone posted an old Conan action figure in the King Conan statue thread as a joke. Chronicle responded with a tease that their 1/6 figures were going to be great. My money is on Conan, and yes they have CGI scans of young Arnold so they would kill the likeness. The next concern would be if ACI could do a proper muscle body.

Back