Christian Bale Sculpt...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wofford29

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I just wanted to share with everyone the incredible job that Andy did for me on this one. Truly a master! Thank you again!

4tqiu6g.jpg

62yo4d4.jpg

6c7e1sj.jpg

2monmh0.jpg

Wow. That looks great....so let me understand, you commissioned Andy for this? Hmmm. If so I'm getting some ideas.

That's great! Congratulations, Andy hit this one out of the park for you. Please share pictures of your custom Batman.

OH MY GOD. DAMMIT. Andy needs to mass produce that, ARGGGG

VERY NICE :)

That's a nice sculpt. Will you or Andy consider to offer some casts of this head to us ??

I'll own the sculpt and the mold so for now there won't be any available. Out of respect for Andy and his work, I don't want a recaster to get a hold of one.

Awesome headsculpt!!!!! I love me some Christian Bale......first figure for me would definitely be Bateman.....then Batman.......then The Machinist (though that head sculpt wouldn't really work for that figure)......:D :D :D

That is some amazing work, and would really be great for a Bateman custom :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

You are a lucky duck, and a smart one :D

Back