Christian Bale Sculpt...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andy needs to just start his own company, so we can get great pieces like this

I'm still in awe of his Gladiator head sculpt. How I would love to have that in my collection!!!!

Beautiful work.
Andy is a gifted sculpter , no doubt about that.

Like you said, sell one and recasts will be on eBay...

I was only thinking about a cool American Psycho figure last night - clear rain mack and axe!

_721892_psch_300.jpg

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

That's what I'd do with it....

Another Andy Classic.... Love it. His style is so instantly recognizable, the lines in the skin, eyes and the hair. I can always spot something he did.

Smart thing, holding on to it. God knows we don't want "Diver4" or whatever his name on Ebay is getting his hands on this. As much as I would want one, it's much better off that way.

Can't wait to see it completed though! Be sure to post pics. :duff

Glad you all like it!

Wofford was a pleasure to deal with, and a very patient man. :)

I hope you don't mind me posting this Wofford, but I was very pleased with this photoshop paintjob and thought I would share (courtesy of my boy Adam Hughes!)... There are some revisions to be done to the original portrait (eyes, chin, brows, nose, and mouth all need some tweakage, and the hair will be re-done), but seeing it in color really helps to bring out the likeness.

Bale_11b%20copy.jpg

Andy I am saving up for what we talked about as we speak and seeing what you have done with Bale's likeness, I can't wait to see what you can do with what we talked about. :rock

Back