Christian Bale Sculpt...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
john_lennon.jpg

I knew it! NICE!

Dress him in Kurgan garb. :lol

I want Andy to sculpt me a Michael J Fox Marty McFly head!!!! Although I doubt I have the money....:monkey2

I hope you don't mind me posing this Wofford, but I wanted to post a quick update with the revised sculpt. Lots of changes, I'm finally satisfied with the likeness. Thanks again everyone for the kind words!

Bale%20rev%201.jpg

Bale%20rev%202.jpg

Bale%20rev%203.jpg

I hope you don't mind me posing this Wofford, but I wanted to post a quick update with the revised sculpt. Lots of changes, I'm finally satisfied with the likeness. Thanks again everyone for the kind words!

Bale%20rev%201.jpg

Bale%20rev%202.jpg

Bale%20rev%203.jpg

That looks nothing like Bale. His skin color is way off.:monkey5

Fantastic work as always Andy. You are the modern Michelangelo! Is there a likeness you can't do? You even got Bale's mole-thingy on the side of his nose in there! Sideshow really needs you back!

Bale%20rev%201.jpg

Wow, that's really great, and you even got the thing in the corner of his right eye.
I heard you were doing a Malcolm Reynolds sculpt, how's that going?

Well its not great but i did a little digital paint myself, cause its fun to do with such clean slates as andys portraits.

balesculptcolor.jpg

I must say i'd love to own a bale sculpt like that... so many uses, Bruce Wayne, Patrick Bateman... the bad guy from Shaft :D

Hey Andy, the revised sculpt is even better. JUst amazing work.
Really hope I can get one if you or Wofford is willing to offer casting of it.
Top notch work.

batman717

I really don't know how you do it?! You sculpt something that looks amazing and perfect, then you change it and it looks better!!! How???

Trully amazing! :monkey5

I want one!!!

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Simply brilliant work, Andy. The first version was accurate but the edited one is precise! Yet again, I'm blown away by your talent.
Kudos to Wofford for being a man of integrity. My hat off to you, sir.

Nick

He looks fantastic Andy. I see you included that mole on the inside of the bridge of his nose, man that thing drives me nuts sometimes.

Andy is amazing! It's funny how his work is so instantly recognizable in terms of both the subject matter and as a unique AB sculpt/interpretation. You can always tell exactly who it's supposed to be and who sculpted it.

Wow Great job on the re work Andy!!!!

I'll take 10 of em :monkey1

Seriously though, if you ever consider copying that, I'll take at least one :)

Back