Christian Bale Sculpt...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't bother ya wofford, so I'll keep it simple, if you ever decide to make copies, please keep me in mind.

Thanks

Andy I got the package today! The photos just don't do it justice. Absolutley brilliant work! Thanks again. Now I just need to find someone to paint it.:monkey3

Given the character, Wofford I recommend going to DarkArtist for the paint job, he does great and he brings a darkness into characters, which would be great for Bale, subtle darkness.

Andy I got the package today! The photos just don't do it justice. Absolutley brilliant work! Thanks again. Now I just need to find someone to paint it.:monkey3

you forgot to add "....and recast it."

You can thank me by sending me a free head for correcting your error :D

Contact Figuremasterles......his paint jobs on his custom Hicks sculpts are amazing!!!

You can't go wrong with either Les or Josh. Both are top not artists. (And put me down as one of the envious who would LOVE to have this head sculpt if you decide to cast some more).

Andy..you are truly a master ....

kwaichang5.jpg

That looks insanely amazing, Andy. One of the best human likenesses I've ever seen. I am in awe.

That is a terrific sculpt Andy. Amazing!
I am painting some Feng Bale heads right now, so I may have some images up soon of my Bale paints. If that is any kind of a tempter Wofford. :D

Hello,
Andy once again great work! The sculpt of Bale is awesome.

Wofford You one lucky guy! Congratz.

And also if you ever consider offering these I definitely be in for at least 2.

Rokc

Back