Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only one person's set of 3 pics have been posted here (I think they came from FB)

Is this another Spidey PF conspiracy where someone got it waaaaaay before anyone else to entice sales. Hmmm Sideshows usual tricks ;)

Is this another Spidey PF conspiracy where someone got it waaaaaay before anyone else to entice sales. Hmmm Sideshows usual tricks ;)

:rotfl well, its a bad attempt at hype, since the phone pics are so poor. I recall the same happened with the Bale life size bust, a set of blurry phone pics appeared showing it in a kitchen purporting to be in Asia (on FB) a couple weeks before Sideshow got the bust.

I get the feeling this Dark Knight PF will end up having the same effect the Amazing Spider-man PF had back in March.... The exclusive was still available when they started shipping, and the moment the very positive reviews started appearing on Youtube, 'POOF'!!! All exclusives were gone in mere days!!

Yes, yes.. I can see it now :dunno

Should have mine Thursday. Will do unboxing video and review and comparison to bust and hot toys 1/4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! Video even better..but if you can get pics up Thursday that would be great. I'll have some pics up as soon as he arrives.

Mine was shipped out from HongKong by UPS. I don't have a notification from SS but UPS request my ID number for import process. They said I will get it on Wednesday.

Unfortunately I had to cancel this one and joker :( not enough display space and I didn't want to mess with trying to resale them... ugh I need to move into a warehouse :)

Finally I got it!!! LOL image.jpg

Back