Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a tease.. you gotta open it lol. Pics of both heads please :) ..and if it has a light up feature.

Sorry for poor pics taken by phone image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Awesome, thanks for the quick photos. I'm not sure I'm a fan of the sonar portrait but I really like how they painted/shaded the skin tones of his face. So is the light up feature battery operated or wired to an outlet? Or both?

Look forward to seeing more.

Awesome, thanks for the quick photos. I'm not sure I'm a fan of the sonar portrait but I really like how they painted/shaded the skin tones of his face. So is the light up feature battery operated or wired to an outlet? Or both?

Look forward to seeing more.

Only battery

Guess it makes sense not having to run wires through the body but dealing with batteries dying kind of stinks. I guess they'll be doing the same with armored Batman then. Good thing I prefer the regular head.

Well congrats on your pickup. When you get a chance post more pics. Thanks again! Looking forward to receiving mine. Shipping/tracking notice should be coming in any minute now.

I think the cape is supposed to be attached to those 2 holes in his chest. Maybe that's why his chest armor is sticking out from the early pics.

Attachments

• 13958194_10208967882927638_3209672113601471424_o.jpg
    13958194_10208967882927638_3209672113601471424_o.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 186
First set of pics, and already a possible replacement request :slap

If it goes beyond what is exceptable battle damage, it's up to you if you want or need a replacement.

Thanks for the pics, Sloth. Overall, I think it looks good. Although the spots would have me contacting Sideshow.

Can you update us to let us know if the belt moves? Or is at all spaced out from the torso?

Thanks for the pics, Sloth. Overall, I think it looks good. Although the spots would have me contacting Sideshow.

Can you update us to let us know if the belt moves? Or is at all spaced out from the torso?

The belt can't move and is attached to torso.

image.jpg

Mine didn't ship.

Same here, normally I receive the email shortly after midnight of the charging day..woke up and status stilll says shipping soon.

And yeah, I'd probably ask for a replacement. The most noticeable, is the belt supposed to be black in the circle front area? I'm praying mine arrives without issue, I'm having bad luck with ordering direct through Sideshow. I'm 3 for 4 with quality control issues.. only one statue has arrived without a problem, and that was the Arkham Joker which is 90% fabric.

Is any part of the suit made of rubber or is this whole thing polystone?

Back