Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone's eventually going to have a West, Keaton, Bale, Affleck lineup in the future... :lol

That's me, I'm shooting for a whole history of the batman type of display, so far I have all of the PF's ordered or in my possession.

The pose still gives me the impression that he is driving the batpod, which should be the EX...haha can't help it.

Looking pretty good. Seems a bit more up-right than in the prototype, but that may all be down to camera angle. Can we confirm whether or not the belt can be adjusted slightly? And can we see the ex head?

Come on already
ca50ecf55c1698d0ffbdc53f1a84be09.jpg

I thought one of the members here confirmed that they were getting it last week?

Any updates, Sloth?

Mine still have not been shipped yet. So I chatted SSC and they said "this piece has not arrived at our warehouse just yet which is why it hasn't shipped out yet. We are expecting them to arrive this week, however, an exact date is still to be determined."

And I asked about having a light-up function and then they said "I just checked and I am happy to confirm that it will light up :)"

LOL!!!image.jpeg

Mine still have not been shipped yet. So I chatted SSC and they said "this piece has not arrived at our warehouse just yet which is why it hasn't shipped out yet. We are expecting them to arrive this week, however, an exact date is still to be determined."

And I asked about having a light-up function and then they said "I just checked and I am happy to confirm that it will light up :)"

Thanks for the updates, bud. Disappointing that yours hasn't gone out having been charged on the 9th... But the confirmation of a light up feature is awesome!

If they haven't arrived at the warehouse yet, I'm curious as to how some people were able to post some photos? Could they have won the prototype that was on display or something? :dunno :huh

Back