Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are the pics ? WHERE ARE THEY?!!!

I thought a fellow member in Asia was to receive his before everyone else. Too bad he does not post pictures.

I'm not 100% sold but I still think this could be the best Batbale out there and with the price hike this statue might be the last PF I buy, so I'd like it to look awesome.

image.jpg
If this started going out on the 9th, someone's got to be close to getting theirs by now.

Sloth, did yours ship?

They charged on 9th, Aug but they don't ship it out not yet. I am looking forward to getting it asap.

They said mine is leaving their international warehouse.

Hum, it looks good, close enough of the prototype, I'd say. But I hope Lin did not set the chestplate and the belt properly and that it can be done better. That shoulder connector that connects to nothing looks bad.

The regular HS, pose, and belt all look quite nice here. One gripe is that the pieces above the chest plate (where one attaches the cape) should be concealed better by the shoulder plates. Not digging the box design they went with either.

Now where's that exclusive head?:slap

I think it looks good so far, but need better pics. I wish this had switch out hands rather than a light up head.

I also like when people post pics of the art box, I know most of the time they end up getting put away, but I'm still curious about the look of the boxes.

Back