Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure about this one. An action pose here while Joker looks to be in a museum pose. Doesn't make sense. Hopefully a Begins Batman PF is planned and will have a museum pose

Lame, stop with the Batman's and Joker's and give us the Bat Family and more Bat villains.

I don't really see Bale in that sculpt. Maybe it's just the angle. It's hard to get a good view from the side. I thought this and the Joker would excite a lot of fans, but most seem "meh" about it. I've got Keaton Batman and that's the only Batman piece I need for my collection.

I don't really see Bale in that sculpt. Maybe it's just the angle. It's hard to get a good view from the side. I thought this and the Joker would excite a lot of fans, but most seem "meh" about it. I've got Keaton Batman and that's the only Batman piece I need for my collection.
Its lips and a chin...looks like Bale to me.

They just need to do a GOOD action pose.

Oh please, don't give me that. People have been ripping on the new Spider-man pose and that is a GOOD action pose, actually one of the better Spider-man statues I've ever seen. People on this board find things to be negative about. I like the pose just fine on this reminds me of a right handed fighter about to throw a left uppercut
file_180535_1_Duran-left-Palomino635_RING.jpg

Oh please, don't give me that. People have been ripping on the new Spider-man pose and that is a GOOD action pose, actually one of the better Spider-man statues I've ever seen. People on this board find things to be negative about. I like the pose just fine on this reminds me of a right handed fighter about to throw a left uppercut

It's not that they aren't "fine" it's just odd choices and so many would be better. An off balance about to throw a punch look may work with a fight scene diorama, but seems an odd choice for a standalone piece. The way his feet are I can't see much power in that punch anyway, just does not look natural or anything like that pic above.

It's not that they aren't "fine" it's just odd choices and so many would be better. An off balance about to throw a punch look may work with a fight scene diorama, but seems an odd choice for a standalone piece. The way his feet are I can't see much power in that punch anyway, just does not look natural or anything like that pic above.

Exactly. That Freddy statue in the back screams bad-ass and he's just standing there. This pose looks like when he turns around to counter an attack in the Arkham games:lol

file_180535_1_Duran-left-Palomino635_RING.jpg

Back