Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine standing alright but I do agree that the rocky part of the base didn't have to be there... Now I want to try an action pose using that rocky base if possible, if I could get one knee up there in some running, evasive stance. :monkey3

Yeah... I'm gonna steal the everloving crap out of that pose. Niiiiice dude! You also figured out a way to make him stand straight on the base! Maybe that'll take care of my posing problem.
And whats that I hear about removing the fatsuit? Never heard about that.

Back to the PF... I for one love it. Balebats is MY live action Batman so of course I'm gonna get it. Happy that they used this suit. Not a huge fan of the BB one, even if difabio's idea with the raindrops would have been killlllllllllllllllllllller!!! Man, now I kinda want a BB statue like that.

Yeah... I'm gonna steal the everloving crap out of that pose. Niiiiice dude! You also figured out a way to make him stand straight on the base! Maybe that'll take care of my posing problem.
And whats that I hear about removing the fatsuit? Never heard about that.

Back to the PF... I for one love it. Balebats is MY live action Batman so of course I'm gonna get it. Happy that they used this suit. Not a huge fan of the BB one, even if difabio's idea with the raindrops would have been killlllllllllllllllllllller!!! Man, now I kinda want a BB statue like that.
if you want a little tip for getting the 1:4 bats to stand straight on the base, try putting the small piece of the 'metal' girder under his left foot. It evens him out when his other leg is on the rubble.

I must admit I like this more now. But imagine if it was a better fighting stance or a 'ready to fight stance' - arms clenched down by his sides, angry face, legs in a wide stance - on a stair base from the end fight of TDKR. Then they brought out a bane PF in a similar style. That'd be epic.

if you want a little tip for getting the 1:4 bats to stand straight on the base, try putting the small piece of the 'metal' girder under his left foot. It evens him out when his other leg is on the rubble.

Oh! Thanks for that tip! I will try that!

I know what pose you mean, from TDKR... the one when Bane kicks him on the stairs and he turns to face him on top of the stairs then gives him that growling look before he punches. That would be awesome!

Maybe it is a silly thought but it just occurred to me that the awkward pose could fit to the batpod, two hands holding the control sticks, legs to the footpanels and his head turned to look the left side.

preview_BatmanTDKPF.jpg

I guess I am in the minority, but have little interest in this.

It seems Iron Man has a new challenger : )

That is why I prefer Museum poses. I really wanted this until I saw that first pic, but I'm still hopeful that the finished product will look better.

Agreed. Hopefully this looks good at SDCC. I would have bought a few statues from SSC already but some of there poses are baffling decisions.

Back