Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think SSC will miss the cash cow of Leadger Joker..for that matter neither will I...already have a nice spot picked out for him.

People might laugh, but I would prefer a Hardy Bane PF to a Ledger Joker one. While TDK is the better film (I would argue one of the best Hollywood movies of all time) I actually enjoy Rises a bit more, because it is so emotional. I am also a huge Hardy fan and loved his take on Bane. In my eyes a vast improvement on the source material and I am a huge Batman comic geek. So, yeah, here is hoping for a Bane PF.
I mean, of course I would buy both, who are we kidding ;-)

People might laugh, but I would prefer a Hardy Bane PF to a Ledger Joker one. While TDK is the better film (I would argue one of the best Hollywood movies of all time) I actually enjoy Rises a bit more, because it is so emotional. I am also a huge Hardy fan and loved his take on Bane. In my eyes a vast improvement on the source material and I am a huge Batman comic geek. So, yeah, here is hoping for a Bane PF.
I mean, of course I would buy both, who are we kidding ;-)

I'd love a Heath and a Bane...it's all good!!!:)

And don't forget Anne's Selina, I need them all, Joker, Bane, Selina, Bale.

I have the Hot Toys 1/4, but I'd still buy this. Probably due to my preference for statues. I'd probably display the Hot Toys with unmasked head, and this one with mask.

I don't mind the pose either. I just don't like how it looks like he is falling over. Hoping it's just camera angle. Batman is always in boring museum poses when it comes to statues, so it's kind of nice to have a dynamic fighting stance for a change. I think if they were to come out with a Bane PF in a similar fighting pose, they'd make a very nice dual display.

After seeing this, I'm even tempted to push the limits of my HT 1/4 and see if I can do an extreme pose with it... :monkey3

I too have hot toys 1/4 so this one comes down to final pics and price for me. It does look really nice so far. Looking forward to preview...

I have that 1/4 HT Balebats as well, but if this statue turns out good I will sell the HT off. Its a cool fig, but the fact that its posable drives me mad. I never get a pose I truly enjoy and am always unsatisfied with it because of that. Thats the main reason why I enjoy statues more. I would love to do a stoic musem pose, but the stupid base makes a normal stand for him impossible. Grrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaargh!
So, yeah, cannot wait for the PF!

I have that 1/4 HT Balebats as well, but if this statue turns out good I will sell the HT off. Its a cool fig, but the fact that its posable drives me mad. I never get a pose I truly enjoy and am always unsatisfied with it because of that. Thats the main reason why I enjoy statues more. I would love to do a stoic musem pose, but the stupid base makes a normal stand for him impossible. Grrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaargh!
So, yeah, cannot wait for the PF!

I got mine standing alright but I do agree that the rocky part of the base didn't have to be there... Now I want to try an action pose using that rocky base if possible, if I could get one knee up there in some running, evasive stance. :monkey3

Seems late and redundant to be honest. I thought this ship sailed about a year ago.

- Hot Toys Quarter Scale 001 is fantastic
- Affleck Batman and BvS hype is coming
- another weird choice for a pose and base

Would have been cool to see them try a Begins suited Batman PF, maybe crouched on a ledge with rain drop paint effects on him. Then again, NECA is going to reveal a quarter scale Batman Begins, so who knows. I don't get this emphasis on the TDKR suit, or the weird, "oh ****, EARTH QUAKE" balance base/pose.

Back