CHINA. X - H 1/6 BRUCE LEE's 77th anniversary Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fingers crossed SAB.with a bit more care and QC this would have been a knockout statue,even though it's a little underscale it fit's bruce's image perfect from his ETD period,the sweat app is better than Blitzway's too.by the way this is sold out,i believe they are doing a second run(no idea how big the 1st edition was)i'm more than happy with this statue,and lets hope china-xh takes more care with the finished items/QC for the next BL release,they shown a screaming sculpt which looks like it fits on this,but no further info,the1/4 bust looks good,but not to keen on 60's Bruce with the horse like teeth.

Oh also .... I don't understand the bonuses at all.
The tombstone is just .... disturbing as an accessory.
The half head sculpt is really nice and I always like a goatee'd Bruce from off the movie set, but I'd prefer they save it and make a figure out of it. What am I supposed to do with it?

you sit there scratching your head and do what you just said:lol.i too thought the gravestone an eerie choice,i've got a beared bruce figure,but maybe someone with some skills who have this could finish off the back of the extra head with some putty/paint,dremmell a hole under the neck to fit on a neck peg(not that's an idea)as it's thick enough to do,hey presto 70yr old Bruce:wink1:

it's about time someone gave us this pose:) head needs a little tweak,but if its ends up like the ETD statue i'll be grabbing it.this is better than the 1/6 WOTD/CASUAL figure the have on show,the head on the way figure is pretty good a little tweaking would help,but the smile sculpt is very HT like

@ $355 for the special edition,the regular is $45 less,had they chose another''smile'' sculpt then i'd consider it

Last edited:
Multiple new China-X Bruce Lee products on eBay right now.

The Way of the Dragon statue
The Run Run Saw photoshoot in period costume
Barefoot (why?) museum pose statue

I'll definitely get the Way of the Dragon statue to go with the Enter the Dragon one.
Comes with 2 headsculpts. Both look good.

I have the photo shoot on PO,the issue I have with the WOTD statue is the price,£300 for a 1/6.the ETD only cost me $£210,thats nearly a 1/3 price hike.companies will price the fans out of collecting.

I have the photo shoot on PO,the issue I have with the WOTD statue is the price,£300 for a 1/6.the ETD only cost me $£210,thats nearly a 1/3 price hike.companies will price the fans out of collecting.

Congrats. That'll go nice in the collection!

I agree its very expensive.
But I've moved away from figures (don't like joints) and large statues (don't have room).
Quality 1/6 statues is specifically what I want. So I'll get this WotD and if they can do a GoD next, I'm good. Those 3 together will look great and are all I need.

They have a kareem headsculpt and clothing set in 1. 6, I suppose an EB nba body would go with those. Also they have a 1.6 Dan inasanto up for PO with the red sticks. But I'm not sure about the ETD statue with closed eyes and barefeet, bit puzzling that one. They did show the closed eyes on a sitting crossed leg Bruce, kinda praying, went better, but still strange.

Enterbay Bill has done a lot of good things in pushing this hobby forward.
With Bruce Lee and NBA figures, I'll always think it was a golden missed opportunity they didn't release a Kareem Abdul-Jabbar figure with dual head sculpts - bald 80s Kareem with Lakers uniform and 70s Game of Death Kareem sculpt and outfit (maybe throw in a Bucks jersey too as an exclusive).
Two potential sales markets for the one figure. Just seems like such easy money left on the table.

i'm not sure what happened to bill.he's stated bruce was the golden start of the company,but in the last few years,EB have just churned out average BL figures(to me anyway)the 75th was a clear example,a re-hashed GOD,rather than pushing the boat out and giving BL fans and collectors something special.if I can scource a cheaper WOTD statue then it will make the collection,time will tell mate.to be honest I don't see much quality figures/statues in the future,an affordable 1.1 bust would be my ultimate buy.

China.X-H is really taking over the Bruce Lee market.

Their Enter the Dragon statue was killer.
I'm waiting for their Way of the Dragon one to be released. Definitely in for that as well.

I see on their Facebook page they've got prototypes up including a sitting praying one and screaming sculpt.

Got this Bruce Lee statue from China.X-H
Looks great but skin tone a bit to fair compare to Enterbay's version

ckS6BCs.jpg
1VhQSvf.jpg
IMG_20190929_145315.jpg
RyTfQ1W.jpg
xMqUneC.jpg
qRB9fTm.jpg
fMHlCqU.jpg

Really nice head sculpts on that Game Of Death statue. Best I?ve seen in some time actually. Or is it just me?

I like this pic from Chris of the EtD statue.

Attachments

• EA983E1F-7F33-4C6B-8F89-CAED7BC882A3.jpeg
    EA983E1F-7F33-4C6B-8F89-CAED7BC882A3.jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 79
hi Lawrence hows thigs mate.yeah the ETD statue is really good.not sure what the point of the closed eye sculpt on the barefoot one .agree the GOD above is top notch(ive POd it mate)both sculpts and pose make this a must

Hey Chris. It’s been some time since I’ve popped up in these Bruce Lee threads. You seem to still be going strong.

I like that EtD statue, but I might start with the Game Of Death. I’ve also pre ordered, but only a deposit. I want to see it, then decide to either buy, or lose that deposit. I didn’t want to pre order too late though.

I’m guessing a 1/6 Game Of Death figure from ChinaXH is going to pop up later. I need to go find some reviews of the older figures.

they've got a 1/6 dan inasanto(stick man)figure from GOD showing,and a 1/6 kareem headsculpt and clothing.a basketball body should suit that.the WOTD statue looks nice,but I've only seen it on ebay@?300+ so no chance the ETD only cost me ?210 shipped.but yeah china x-h seem to be the guys for BL stuff.some of their releases are a bit strange,but it is what it is.

Having an Inosanto or Kareem to pose with Bruce would be cool. But I can’t bring myself to buy those ChinaXH figures right now.

——-

draco76x. Are the sculpts 1/6 figure compatible?

Back