CHINA. X - H 1/6 BRUCE LEE's 77th anniversary Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 493343

attachment.php

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=365087&extra=page=1

i think the final product has changed quite a bit. Why the added bruises and excessive sweat? The eyes look weird too and not looking to the side like the initial photo.

I think the bruising is OK as he had it before fighting Danny eyes are different, but I'm OK with them I just hope it's glued/bonded correctly as 2 other statues needed rejoining. Fingers crossed. Invoice just paid

yeah the catsuit needs a lot of messing with.i'm liking the bruised sculpt,and thats how i'll display him.base looks really nice,not sure on the sock effect.but yeah overall a welcome addition to the collection..next week i hope.
i'm a bit suprised they only had the right arm free,the one with his hand on his leg is a candidate for breaking.but if its the standard X-H glued joint then it just falls out.
that would make sorting/swapping that tight short fitting catsuit easier if one wanted a swap.

Last edited:
got mine today,loose arms and legs,but i expected that,helped me stretch the catsuit a little.very pleased.sculpt 1 8.5/10 sculpt 2 8.0/10 overall 8.5/10 some low quality pics with for now an alternate pose.
6Ow9tae.jpg

r7WewcT.jpg

TBV0lNx.jpg

R6CQYDC.jpg

5ibeN5S.jpg

Your left arm is not in the right position unless you did it on purpose. This manufacturer always has problems with painting the eyes. They are slightly misaligned

Thanks for posting pics Chris. Looks good at certain angles. Does it scale well with 1/6 figures? Or is it smaller like the previous statues?

It scale fine with my 1.6 figures Larry as does their WOTD statue. To my knowlage only the ETD was underscale. A couple of little niggles but I'm happy with it. They need stronger glue/bonder as it's pretty crap. I hope they continue with Fist and Boss statues.. Oh the left arm is purposely done that way.... For now.

Cool that it scales well with 1/6 figures. I’m sure the battle damaged sculpt is going to be my favourite Bruce Lee sculpt I own.

The tracking on mine is last shown in HK last week. Maybe this week or next week I’ll have it? Still excited for it.

My tacking left HK 25/8 then vanished o further tracking for 4 days then it turned up. Yeah the BD sculpt is the better. Another point is my feet didn't line up with the holes, butt as the were loose, easy to sort prior to glueing. I think you'll like this Larry, by far the best 1.6 GOD for years.

It’s been way too long, me getting a Bruce Lee collectible.

I’ll try getting a picture up in here, & share my thoughts, when I get mine.

Edit: Your right Chris. Got my statue today. But I might give it a day or so, before opening it. Because of Covid19. That’s the plan anyway. I have a strong urge to open it right now, that I’m trying to fight :thud:

Last edited:
Nope. Couldn?t fight it :lol

Am I happy to have it. Yes. Certain angles, the sculpt is really good. Others, not as much. I seriously thought I?d be more impressed when I saw the BD sculpt in person. But having the hype & high expectations I had, I was slightly disappointed, even though I still thought it was a good sculpt. But the sculpt came ?alive? once I placed it on the body. That?s when I got more impressed by it. Sculpts have quite a bit of ?sweat? on them though. Probably my favourite BL sculpt in my collection. If I had to give the BD sculpt a score, maybe 8/10.

It?s quite pricey for a statue that falls apart. The foot on mine has come off. But it?s easily fixable with glue. A big factor is that it doesn?t stay on the base properly, & likes to lean. Annoying. Had to get it off the stand, in case it falls. Don?t want to damage the head.

Overall, statue has it?s problems, but I?d rather own it than not. Especially after my Bruce Lee drought. If the sculpts were bad, I wouldn?t recommend it. But they?re (it?s) good, & worthy of being displayed. Anyway, here is mine:

AE6882F9-523F-4BDA-9E47-505A8515ABEC.jpg

Nice one Larry, yes it has a few little issues, but the poor glue helps sort a few things out. Have you tried turning the base round to see if the feet fit better. Mine has the china_xh logo on the back. The smile sculpt is a little too sweaty, but when you think a 1.6 figure cost 250+ I think it's not bad value, the base is really nice. Not perfect, but far better than any EB release in years. I'm wondering if a neckless body could be modded to fit the 2nd sculpt. I'm sure this will grow on you more mate

No. I definitely like it. Top BL collectible I’ve received in years.

& yeah, I did turn the figure around on the base. Does the same thing. Looks like a problem I can handle, so I think I’ll be alright. & you actually like the loose glue, so you can mess with it a bit, looking at the arm on yours. Statue was made for you :lol Get it, fix it, & enjoy.

:) dunno what you mean mate.yes the arms isnt where it should be,but 5 seconds and it could be.TBH it was an accident but i liked it.
if i cant mod a body i might make some sort of plinth to display the smile sculpt.happy your pleased issues and such mate.:wink1:
oh and your photo looks really good.

With the loose glue, I meant you were able to move the arm in a different pose. Messing with it, & having fun posing it how you like. That’s what I thought this comment meant:
yes it has a few little issues, but the poor glue helps sort a few things out.
My mistake. Now I’m guessing that arm has a magnet, & not glued? It was already connected to the statue, so I didn’t even know it was removable.

Cheers on the photo. Had to give it some daylight, since I was using my phone to take pics.

i knew what you meant buddy ;) the arm is magnetic..all be it poor,but gave me the idea.regarding the smile sculpt it's ok a little too sweaty,but no doubt many will use it for this pose.
Bg02m48.jpg

these are a friend of mine pics not mine
vO2T1hT.jpg

SiB1dNI.jpg

Last edited:
Back