CHINA. X - H 1/6 BRUCE LEE's 77th anniversary Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there was no BD on the sculpt either.i've got this PO so lets see what it ends up like.either way i still prefer this to the 1/4 blitzway.

I’m quite excited for this statue. Looks alright.

Anybody know ChinaXH’s TikTok name?

the latest i've heard is july 23rd release,we shall wait and see.no idea on their tik-tok id larry.

Hey Bruce Lee fans

What do you guys think of the ETD statue?
Is that a 1/6 statue? I can’t tell snd is the
GOD 1/6 statue released yet?

Anyone has some good pics ? I am thinking
of getting them .. prices are now I think more more
On EBay? What were they going for?

the ETD statue is great,the only downside is that it's nearer 1/7 scale than 1/6.but the warrior figure was the right scale.so this GOD statue should be ok.

the latest i've heard is july 23rd release,we shall wait and see.no idea on their tik-tok id larry.
23rd? Nice. No worries about the TikTok. Thought it might have better quality video there.

Where’d you order from Chris? I pre ordered at KG.

yup KG buddy.i have emailed regarding release date,but they couldnt confirm,there's an ebay seller saying he can ship by end of the month.(much dearer on ebay) i must say i'm looking forward to this.i'm still not sold on the WOTD statue due to the headsculpts being a bit off,the angry one most.

agree,but i'd prefer a ETD/GOD hairstlyle over the WOTD,but thats just me being picky as i think facial wise it a latter bruce look.

Well ...... wow ..... looks really good in this pic.

845A52A1-FD75-4B13-93AB-18E7182AD1DA.jpg

mid/late august KGhobby told me larry,yeah does look good in that photo,i managed to pick up their WOTD statue,possibly will get here before weekend.

I’m excited. Waiting for that payment invoice from KG. It’s been some time for me being excited to get a Bruce Lee collectible.

Looking forward to your WotD pics Chris too.

i'll upload my usual rubbish photo's when i get it larry,yeah c'mon KG we need this statue.the ''warrior'' from the photo shoot is a pretty nice figure.something different to display.look forward to your GOD photo's soon mate.

I actually like your pics Chris.

I think I’ll take some pics of mine as well.

You see this? Likeness is not as good as the statue. Should have used used the statues sculpts.

F590708E-82DF-4FB8-93B3-125AC8F486D5.jpeg9D708080-05DD-41BB-88F5-55FF824B821C.jpeg04D6812F-DE77-41E3-8B08-314A5FEA2300.jpeg

Might be me but I see quite a bit of Brandon in those sculpts, unless I'm getting old. No idea if this is just the sculpt and clothing on their own?? My WOTD should be here tues/wed. Keep you posted mate
checked their FB now has a shop button,it's a set for ?44gbp-ish but nightmare navigating the site(it's not official china x-h)no idea if shipping was inc but you have a rough idea of price.
https://shop116039006.taobao.com/?spm=2013.1.1000126.d21.197b780djcKDbd

Last edited:
I’m not sure if I see Brandon. I’m just sure I don’t see Bruce Lee :lol

Pass on that set.

i've seen that set online when you click on china x-h FB buy page,worked out at ?44gbp not sure on shipping.
i pickep up their WOTD statue,came out pretty good,the snarl sculpt showing bruce's teeth is a tad strange,mind you the only other sculpt of him showing teeth is the EB Big Boss,on a downside,i wish they would use strong glue/bonder on the joints as the leftarm/shoulder and torso had come away,but an easy repair,and i got a $50usd refund so it ended up costing me about ?220gbp so that's ok.i HOPE this GOD has no faults with the joints,unless the joints are now magnetic as the video shows the lower legs off so who know.well a couple of more weeks and shipping should start.

Back