CHINA. X - H 1/6 BRUCE LEE's 77th anniversary Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Larry lol cheap neckless body. Removed outer torso. Then arms, cut hard inner plastic middle, all by eye, roughly tried head, bit more cutting. Replaced arms then balanced head on the rear torso then joined and taped it all. I didn't touch the sculpt at all. Body isn't perfect but it'll do for now. Not perfect but for now it'll do.. And NO I wouldn't recommend 😄. I wanted to try and see if it could be done. The angle of neck/head doesn't help.. And there you go cut, hack and tape by Chris😂

Cheers buddy😊with a better neckless body with a rubber torso, correct tools and patience you could no doubt do a better job, it took me about 30 mins, not perfect but at least its displayed.... So Larry😏😀

I’m not even going to try :lol

I’ll leave the repainting & mods to you guys, while I enjoy simply looking at the pics :)

That headsculpt is smaller than a fingerprint .....

Considering that, it’s not overly bad.

Not for me though. But it’s way better than that GG bust :lol

its a better kick pose than blitzways,that to me is far to high.this is more in line with a bruce sidekick,and the headsculpt thou not perfect is way better than blitzways,shame on the 1.18 scale how bigs that 4/5''?

Back