[Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2054 ~ 1/6 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cheungkinmen's Workbench ~UPDATED PAGE 10~

Un trabajo inspirador, Maestro! Great, excellent artwork, Maestro!

NeesonGHUL.jpg

Headplay's Liam Neeson modded into Henri Ducard.

Who is that? Rod Steiger? (Don´t get mad if I got it wrong, please)

Who is that? Rod Steiger? (Don´t get mad if I got it wrong, please)

Haha, no worries at this stage it's sometimes difficult to pick apart a likeness. He is supposed to be Tom Wilkinson, I did a search on google I can see the similitude with Rod.

Thanks for dropping by!.

Cheungkinmen, your sculpt looks like another beauty, and I love checking out your thread as you got skillz and it looks like your skillz grow with each sculpt. keep up the great work!:clap

Cheungkinmen, your sculpt looks like another beauty, and I love checking out your thread as you got skillz and it looks like your skillz grow with each sculpt. keep up the great work!:clap

oh, thanks for the encouraging words man!, means a lot!. Well, I try to keep up :p :1-1::hi5:

Haha, no worries at this stage it's sometimes difficult to pick apart a likeness. He is supposed to be Tom Wilkinson, I did a search on google I can see the similitude with Rod.

Thanks for dropping by!.

You know, I wouldn't have guessed the likeness just because he's not an actor that immediately jumps to mind, but as soon as you mentioned the name I was like "Oh yeah, that guy! Totally looks like him." Nice work so far.

You know, I wouldn't have guessed the likeness just because he's not an actor that immediately jumps to mind, but as soon as you mentioned the name I was like "Oh yeah, that guy! Totally looks like him." Nice work so far.

Haha yeah, he is not a high profile actor indeed, but still has his good moments.

Thanks for dropping by!

I thought it was Rod Steiger also. Great looking sculpt.

Have you ever thought about doing Johnathan Price from Brazil? Please Please do him, I beg you!

I thought it was Rod Steiger also. Great looking sculpt.

Have you ever thought about doing Johnathan Price from Brazil? Please Please do him, I beg you!

Then I guess I should sculpt some hair ASAP, hahaha. I would actually sculpt whatever character people want if there is enough solid interest in it :)

woo awesome!!

thanks!

Back