[Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2054 ~ 1/6 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheungkinmen

Super Freak
Reaction score
I think I should finally have a custom, kitbash, sculpting, painting, etc. thread. I'm new to this 1/6 world, so bear with me. :hi5: .

This is my second kitbash/custom:

1/6 Kiss of the dragon: Jet Li as "Liu Jian"

Jetlicopy.jpg

jetli2.jpg

jetli4copy.jpg

jetli3copy.jpg

This is a kitbash I wanted to make ever since I walked into the 1/6 scale world. I think Kiss of the Dragon was one of the best movies Jet Li has ever done. The simple black clothing he used in the film was easy to replicate in 12".

The body used is an Enterbay Bruce Lee body, I think it fits Jet Li since he has a smaller frame being asian, the Enterbay BL body is smaller than a Hot Toys True Type or a Sideshow Buck/Prometheus body so I thought it was a must if I wanted him to be "in scale".

The head I used is a recast of Enterbay's Fearless Jet Li head, I sculpted the hair and painted it. The recast head wasn't 100% good, I had to fill in the imperfections. This is the second time painting a 1/6 scale head, I used to customize action figures, so painting was easier than sculpting for me. As for the rest of the figure, I dyed his shirt black and asked a friend of mine, who is a tailor, to fix the pants a bit, because originally they were very baggy on this type of 12" body. I did the needle bracelet using some wires and masking tape, it's not the best job, but it serves it's purpose at least.

Last edited:
Re: Cheungkinmen's Workbench

What a cool figure and such a great job on the hair mod.
Very simple but very effective:clap:clap

Awesome figure. I am on a real Jet Li kick right now. I am working on a Black Mask figure.

1/6 Resident Evil: Alice (Milla Jovovich)

Alice1copy.jpg

Alice2copy.jpg

Alice3copy.jpg

My search for the Brother Production "Contempory" (as they listed it) Zombie Killer Alice was in vain. So, I bought a parted out Zombie Killer Alice set and dressed up a HT TT Female body, then bought a recast head, and painted it. It was a simple kitbash, and I had fun with it. One thing to note is that Milla has smaller breasts, but I was not able to get a small breasted female figure, so for now this will do until I find the one for her.

Foxxcopy.jpg

Foxx4copy.jpg

Foxx3copy.jpg

Foxx2copy.jpg

Foxx5copy.jpg

This is Ronald Fleury played by Jamie Foxx from the movie The Kingdom. This one here is my first incursion into the 1/6 kit bashes. I used a Michael Jackson slim body because I didn't know the difference between figure bodies and I thought they were all the same height and all, but with different sculpting "style". Now that the TT advanced are out I might update this guy.

The head was sculpted by Numo, I bought one from him at a discounted price, so in theory the discount is what made me take the plunge. I tried to match the color of the skin with the arms so I wouldn't need to paint the arms.

I made the little dio over a generic stand that came with a generic 1/6 figure body, the sand is made using some kind of putty (I forgot what kind of putty), as well as the details in the metal post, then painted accordingly. I used to make dioramas, so doing it brought back some memories.

Jamie Foxx used a HK (Hekler & Koch) G3 in the movie, but I couldn't find it in 1/6 scale so I had to settle down with this one.

1/6 Resident Evil: Alice (Milla Jovovich)

Alice1copy.jpg

Alice2copy.jpg

Alice3copy.jpg

My search for the Brother Production "Contempory" (as they listed it) Zombie Killer Alice was in vain. So, I bought a parted out Zombie Killer Alice set and dressed up a HT TT Female body, then bought a recast head, and painted it. It was a simple kitbash, and I had fun with it. One thing to note is that Milla has smaller breasts, but I was not able to get a small breasted female figure, so for now this will do until I find the one for her.

I always wanted this one. I hope HT does her now. You could get the Eva body, has switch out booby plates.

These all look great, but that Li is top notch! One of favorite Jet Li movie too!

Thanks man, there isn't much love for Jet Li anymore, this is my tribute to him, hehe.

I always wanted this one. I hope HT does her now. You could get the Eva body, has switch out booby plates.

Yeah, I was thinking on using the eva body, now that you mentioned it. I also HT could make her, but from this particular film, not very fond of the others or the new one, she looks much cooler with this outfit. Thanks... sexy ? :p

Good stuff! The sculpt and paint work on Jet Li is excellent!

Thanks for the kind words, Mando :1-1:

Just wanted to post some pictures of my Saito headsculpt in this thread, have it organized.

981c58558e47964975b119f3b27a5ff6-d2x277i.jpg

182a04f32db78cb85534621604c50435-d30n2ie.jpg

Kenpaint+copySMALL.jpg

Note to mods: It is not a double post, it's just to keep track of my works in this thread:

promogood2SMALL.jpg
PROMOgoodSMALL.jpg

thanks for looking.

Oh man !!!! now I really need to find a recast of this one, I really love Kiss of Dragon, and I have an extra BL body. Maybe a better Jet Li HS will come very soon with the HT Expandables.

Yeah, Kiss of the dragon is one of my favorite Jet Li movies, I really hope HT releases a Jet Li HS, it'll definitely be the ONE (pun intended XD :lol)

Back