[Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2054 ~ 1/6 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cheungkinmen's Workbench ~UPDATED PAGE 10~

rondamon.jpg

This is a character from a mexican TV show. So what I'm going to write next is going to be in spanish, haha, sorry. Anyways, this is a personal project.

Pues aqui esta uno de mis personajes favoritos y en mi opinion el corazon del show, EL Chavo del 8 no era nada sin Ron Damon, y cuando Ron Damon y Kiko estaban juntos, eso era un carnaval, haha.

En fin, todavia tengo mucho en que trabajar, no estoy a gusto con los ojos, deberian ser un poco mas grandes, pero comparandolo a las imagenes pues no es tanto.

some really fantastic paint ups and sculpts in here! keep up the great work!

Awesome stuff Cheung, fantastic paintups! Wow. You've brought out the best in that Leo!

No problems mate, fantastic stuff you do.

Loganxmenbash.jpg

I'm really liking this paint up! I like that it doesn't have that dark complexion the HT one has

DonramonWIP2.jpg

More progress on the Ramon Valdez headsculpt, now I need to add the hat he always wore.

DonramonFinished.jpg

Don Ramon is finished at last. Now I just need to paint it.

Next up... KIKO!, hopefully, haha.

Last edited:

Here's another batch of painted headsculpts

A Brother Production headsculpt painted for a friend of mine.
REalice1SCALED.jpg

A Gentle Giant Neo head cast I had. I plan on using it for Constantine
constantine.jpg

Another Saito headsculpt painted
Saito18-4-11.jpg

And 2 more Nielsen headsculpt.
Lesliebaypix2.jpg

Lesliebaypix.jpg

I am not really happy with the paint, and I also think the headsculpt has flaws, but since this project went to the pooper it'll be like this for the time being.
ScottyPaint2.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Thanks mate. I can't quite match the actual painted heads to the pictures, the pictured heads tend to be kinda washed out, need to learn to take pics :/ .

I love your paint jobs buddy. They are so good. I follow you on facebook so I get to see your paint jobs straight away. Keep up the great work buddy.

I love your paint jobs buddy. They are so good. I follow you on facebook so I get to see your paint jobs straight away. Keep up the great work buddy.

Thanks for the kind words Gregg, means a lot coming from an amazing painter like you!!! :1-1:

Back